The Student Room Group

OCR AS Level Physics (from 2015)

Okay so exams start next week and I am extremely stressed. Almost to the point where I feel like giving up. But this is only because of horrible horrible physics.
We had a mock last week on the module 4 content of the specimen papers. Most people got a grade between a C and an E. I myself got a D :/ I've been aiming for straight As and now it feels like I have no chance.

Anyone else finding it this hard?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

The specimen papers were hard. We don't know what the grade boundaries were for them - your teacher made them up. They probably erred on the tough side.
I'm expecting the real thing to be easier so don't give up yet.
I too am going for A's (but not in physics haha, that won't happen in this lifetime) I know that many very intelligent people in my class really struggled with the spec papers (mostly C's and a few got B's) so I am fairly sure the real papers will either be a little easier or have lower grade boundaries. I know this isn't that reassuring as it is the subject I am most nervous about too but my teacher said they would be very surprised if it was actually that hard in the real thing. Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest