The Student Room Group

I don't want to go to grandma's for summer

My mum wants to send me to grandma's for 5 weeks to the country side for the summer holidays.This makes me cry she lives in the boring country side in a **** country I hate my home country and it is always hot and the fan is not enough I feel really angry and sad because I work so hard to get top grades A/A* in school yet,i feel as if I am punished we never go anywhere or do anything I am tired of this I am tired of life it makes me upset because I feel like I put in all the effort time stress and I get nothing for it.I am just tired of being stressed and I go to my grandma's and I come back more stressed because i hate it I can never focus on my studies there and I find it incredibly boring 2 weeks would be ok but 5 weeks is too much last year I went for 5 weeks it was so crap I hate it my mum doesn't understand me.

This makes me cry because I feel like all my love,stress and all of my emotions go into my studies helping out at home to be a good daughter yet I have nothing out of that.I may as well be lazy and do nothing because I DON'T WANT TO BE A DOCTOR I WISH I COULD COEM HOME BE RELAXED AND WATCH MOVIES NOT BE STRESSED OUT TO SUCCEED TO MAKE THEM PROUD FOR WHAT FOR NOTHING ONLY MY MENTAL HEALTH IS DETERIORATING I AM STRESSED OUT MY ANXIETY IS HIGH I FIND IT HARD TO FUNCTION SOMETIMES WITH MY ANXIETY YET I STILL STUDY GO TO SCHOOL COEM TO SCHOOL ON SATURDAYS SOMETIMES TO STUDY MORE I PUT MY FEELINGS ASIDE TO SUCCEED AND THE ELAST I DESERVE IS A BREAK.
calm down girl.

dont use caps lock

pls..
Original post by mariam687
calm down girl.

dont use caps lock

pls..

Sorry but this really upset me I just want to have 1 holiday where I enjoy myself I think I deserve it I deserve 1 month where I am happy and relaxed not the opposite at grandma's I cry everyday because I hate the country side.
Original post by Anonymous1502
Sorry but this really upset me I just want to have 1 holiday where I enjoy myself I think I deserve it I deserve 1 month where I am happy and relaxed not the opposite at grandma's I cry everyday because I hate the country side.

ok
Reply 4
Oh Granny, what big teeth you've got!
Original post by GUMI
Oh Granny, what big teeth you've got!

Thanks for trying to cheer me up but I am just tired of being stressed out most of the times I return form school emotionally exhausted from being stressed or worried.
My grandmothers no longer alive. I would spend 5 weeks in solitary confinement to see her for one more day.
why dont you plan a camping trip/ or go to a festival e.g. wireless or reading with a couple of friends? just tell your mum, or make a compromise, you go there for a few weeks, 2-3 say. if she lets you chill, or go on holiday or festival or whatever takes your fance
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous1502
My mum wants to send me to grandma's for 5 weeks to the country side for the summer holidays.This makes me cry she lives in the boring country side in a **** country I hate my home country and it is always hot and the fan is not enough I feel really angry and sad because I work so hard to get top grades A/A* in school yet,i feel as if I am punished we never go anywhere or do anything I am tired of this I am tired of life it makes me upset because I feel like I put in all the effort time stress and I get nothing for it.I am just tired of being stressed and I go to my grandma's and I come back more stressed because i hate it I can never focus on my studies there and I find it incredibly boring 2 weeks would be ok but 5 weeks is too much last year I went for 5 weeks it was so crap I hate it my mum doesn't understand me.

This makes me cry because I feel like all my love,stress and all of my emotions go into my studies helping out at home to be a good daughter yet I have nothing out of that.I may as well be lazy and do nothing because I DON'T WANT TO BE A DOCTOR I WISH I COULD COEM HOME BE RELAXED AND WATCH MOVIES NOT BE STRESSED OUT TO SUCCEED TO MAKE THEM PROUD FOR WHAT FOR NOTHING ONLY MY MENTAL HEALTH IS DETERIORATING I AM STRESSED OUT MY ANXIETY IS HIGH I FIND IT HARD TO FUNCTION SOMETIMES WITH MY ANXIETY YET I STILL STUDY GO TO SCHOOL COEM TO SCHOOL ON SATURDAYS SOMETIMES TO STUDY MORE I PUT MY FEELINGS ASIDE TO SUCCEED AND THE ELAST I DESERVE IS A BREAK.

I feel the same a lot of the days and have mental beakdowns every so often. I'm here if you'd like to talk :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending