The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE progression to 3rd year

Does anyone know what happens if you fail 2 modules in your second year and then fail those again next year (after repeating the year)?
Based on my understanding, if you failed the two modules you're retaking in your repeat teaching year, you cannot progress into the next year or do them alongside the next years modules and you have to take a year out and sit them again in the following year's exam period, but without teaching. I failed 1.5 modules from year 1, re-sat them in a repeat year and only passed 1, so I had failed the resit of my 0.5 module, however this allowed me to progress into second year and re-do it on top of my second year modules. Basically, I think you need to take a year out until you can pass them, but you might be able to negotiate with the repeat teaching board and get yourself teaching again if you have extenuating circumstances. I wasn't able to as they decided me failing again with teaching meant teaching wasn't beneficial.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Hi, I'm on a bit of a deadline here, I want to know the reasons you gave for getting approval of Repeat Teaching, the deadline is today so urgency would be highly appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending