The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by physicsmaths
Na sorry you need them all to be sciences/maths. Since if you have extra A*s they think you are betraying your true love hence don't want people not passionate. Good luck at mcdonalds.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had dreams of finding the cure for cancer...now I flip burgers...

Original post by jneill
dw she'll be going to Oxford.

Savage.

But you're right, Oxford is for Head Boys and Girls, people good with words.

They smile but lie and cheat, and then end up with a parliament seat.

:yes:
Reply 61
Original post by Serine Soul

They smile but lie and cheat, and then end up with a parliament seat.

:yes:

10/10

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Am I allowed to cancel my student finance and then make a new one ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Am I allowed to cancel my student finance and then make a new one ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you not just edit your details?
Original post by PhysicsIP2016
Can you not just edit your details?

na it involves printing and doing all these forms etc. it is so long.
na it involves printing and doing all these forms etc. it is so long.

oh damn, what is it you need to change?
oh damn, what is it you need to change?

let me make this clear firstly i am retarded.
now, i logged on for my mum to fill her P60 stuff and then it said we need proof that you and your husband are seperated, but my parents aren't seperated so this coupled with the fact that they didn't ask for my dads financial information meant that i somehow checked the box saying my parents are divorced which they are not. i should withdraw from life. now im stuck on what to do.
now, i logged on for my mum to fill her P60 stuff and then it said we need proof that you and your husband are seperated, but my parents aren't seperated so this coupled with the fact that they didn't ask for my dads financial information meant that i somehow checked the box saying my parents are divorced which they are not. i should withdraw from life. now im stuck on what to do.

Haha, we all make mistakes! If you log back in and check up on your application through your account you can cancel it even if it's already submitted (just expand the details of your application and then at the bottom there's an option to cancel it). You can then simply reapply again :smile:
Reply 68

Tell them to get married again.

Easy.

(Can't you untick the divorced box)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry but they just have to get divorced now :/
On a sidenote, what do people think about the proposed tuition fee rise??

Call them
On a sidenote, what do people think about the proposed tuition fee rise??

It's taking the mickey
Reply 73
Hello all,

I wonder if you'd be interested in signing this petition against the raising of university fees above 9 grand a year:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/130519
But from what I understood it would only affect the 2017 entry, right?
Original post by Revenants

No, I don't think so, it basically only wouldn't affect our First Year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Revenants

From the paper, I think it could affect all students (including those already at university when the legislation takes effect). However the proposed increase isn't like the 2010 change (an increase of £6000) -- the suggestion is for fees to rise with inflation, i.e. at a rate of about £50 per year.
I'm guessing many of you have exams tomorrow. Good luck!!!

Break a leg

Btw you need to meet a Cambridge offer

No pressure
Did you all have to send your AS certificates to your colleges? I have to send mine by friday and i never actually received the certificates? Been emailing my college for a while about it and no reply.
Cambridge University scraps tradition of publicly posting exam results

http://dailym.ai/25clIF8

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending