The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Second year student.When do I apply for

I know this is a dumb question but I'm getting confused with everything. I'm currently in second year of university. I graduate in July 2017.After school I would like to apply for further study for entry in September 2017.

Whats really confusing me is the fact that when I'm looking at entry requirements from different universities they keep stating what you need to have ie. 2:1 .Does that mean I need to get a predictive grade from my tutor or do I apply in middle 2017 after getting my degree.
Reply 1
I could be wrong but I believe you apply with a predicted grade like you did for university with a-levels and your place on the course is confirmed when you receive classification.

From what I've seen on here, most final year students seem to apply at around Easter time when they have more results to support a predicted grade.
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Original post by Hann95
I could be wrong but I believe you apply with a predicted grade like you did for university with a-levels and your place on the course is confirmed when you receive classification.

From what I've seen on here, most final year students seem to apply at around Easter time when they have more results to support a predicted grade.

What courses were those students applying for because I want to apply for medicine and the deadline is in October.
Reply 3
Original post by koolcat
What courses were those students applying for because I want to apply for medicine and the deadline is in October.

I'm not entirely sure, I believe it was a range of post grads. I would speak to a tutor and maybe see if there's any post grad fairs going on that could give you better advice
Reply 4
Original post by Hann95
I'm not entirely sure, I believe it was a range of post grads. I would speak to a tutor and maybe see if there's any post grad fairs going on that could give you better advice

okay thanks for replying. ill speak to my tutor sometime this week.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending