The Student Room Group

I got the job!

I got it, i had the interview yesterday, when i was in it he even asked if i had been to many before because i didnt seem to be nervous like most people are.

Anyway i also had an group even thing at Asda last night, when i finished i realised there was a missed call. This morning i got told the 1st interview i went to had phoned me up, i phoned them this morning about 10 mins ago and apologised for not ringing. He said that he was really impressed with my interview and that he is offering me the job and could i start tommorow.

I should hear from Asda early next week to see if i get to the next stage, who knows i might get a second job lol, after all these months i could get 2 offers within a week.

Thanks to everyone that gave me advice, i didnt really need it because i did the same as i normally do for interviews. :wink:

I GOT THE JOB!
(Don't move this thread please)
james101
I got it, i had the interview yesterday, when i was in it he even asked if i had been to many before because i didnt seem to be nervous like most people are.

Anyway i also had an group even thing at Asda last night, when i finished i realised there was a missed call. This morning i got told the 1st interview i went to had phoned me up, i phoned them this morning about 10 mins ago and apologised for not ringing. He said that he was really impressed with my interview and that he is offering me the job and could i start tommorow.

I should hear from Asda early next week to see if i get to the next stage, who knows i might get a second job lol, after all these months i could get 2 offers within a week.

Thanks to everyone that gave me advice, i didnt really need it because i did the same as i normally do for interviews. :wink:

I GOT THE JOB!

well done
*gives james101 a big pat on the back*
i told you that you could do it!!
:smile:

Ruthie xx
Reply 2
james101

I GOT THE JOB!

Well done mate...see..didn't we all tell you it was in the bag!!!!!

G
Reply 3
Well done.
Reply 4
Good on you! :smile:
Reply 5
thanks, im gonna have to learn alot because it is a bedding sheet, covers, pillows, curtains etc. shop, also its not always that busy.
Reply 6
that's fantastic!! maybe when you get the asda job, you can tackle working in both? you'll be rich!
Reply 7
yeah, doing that over 6 weeks i should make a bit, i will probaly cut down the hours at asda when i start college again, im not sure yet, i might not even get it, i dont mind i have a job, it is a weekend job, 13 hours, i just hope the pay is good!
Reply 8
Congrats!!!

I ended up getting two jobs in the past two weeks, one a paper-round and the other working in a supermarket.

Good luck in your new job, hope it's everything you want it to be (...highly paid...:wink: )
Reply 9
thanks, i hope its highly paid :biggrin:
Great news - you deserve it after stressing so much about all your interviews.

MB
Reply 11
WELL DONE!!!!!
perfect time to get the job :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 12
lol, thanks, you found it :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending