The Student Room Group

Should I do EVERY past paper?

So for some modules, I tend to get 70+ in all of the past papers, but having only done approximately 6/7 past papers, should I do all of the rest?

I'm just concerned with timing, I have an exam next week that I've been getting almost full marks for in every past paper that I've done, whereas in other modules that I have exams for in a few weeks time, I'm not doing as well.

So I'm not sure whether to keep attempting as many past papers as possible for next week's exam, or to start focusing on later exams?

Any advice? I just hate the idea of missing past papers and then later on wishing I'd done more practise for it.
Which modules out of interest? The only module I found doing every past paper for was FP1 because on the morning of my exam I found a question I'd never seen before other than in that one so I asked my teacher in our breakfast revision and a very similar one came up on in the exam that the rest of my class struggled with

Posted from TSR Mobile
do every past paper there ever is or you will fail
Go over the topics you're struggling in and make more revision notes, then do the past papers to make sure you can apply that knowledge in a paper,
Original post by Laurenk18
Which modules out of interest? The only module I found doing every past paper for was FP1 because on the morning of my exam I found a question I'd never seen before other than in that one so I asked my teacher in our breakfast revision and a very similar one came up on in the exam that the rest of my class struggled with

Posted from TSR Mobile

Funnily enough, I am talking about FP1. Would you suggest doing all of the papers then? I'm thinking maybe look through all of the papers and look for questions I'm not familiar with, and maybe just attempt those instead?
Reply 5
Not necessary, but it can't hurt
Reply 6
your so rushed
Original post by EmmaLouise759
Funnily enough, I am talking about FP1. Would you suggest doing all of the papers then? I'm thinking maybe look through all of the papers and look for questions I'm not familiar with, and maybe just attempt those instead?

Yeah thats probably a good idea! Then focus on your later ones :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chazzer58
your so rushed

Why?

Quick Reply

Latest