The Student Room Group

I think she was staring into my soul!!

So yesterday I was talking to this girl I like and then we stopped talking and for about 10 seconds we just stared into each other eyes, then I looked away and looked back and she was still staring and then we looked at each for about another 5 seconds. Probably one of the best feeling I have ever had...

Anyways does this mean anything, she started to ignore me on Facebook a couple days before so I thought she didn't like me at all, then she goes and does that... I messaged her on Facebook the same night just asking a general question about something we talked about and she replied back straight away which she normally doesn't do. Anyways that conversation was about 4 messages long :wink:
awwww this is very romantic.... love is surely blossoming for you :h:
Sounds like you had a moment. I would run with it. Have fun being in love.
She likes you. :h: it is so cute
lucky guy.
Original post by Anonymous
So yesterday I was talking to this girl I like and then we stopped talking and for about 10 seconds we just stared into each other eyes, then I looked away and looked back and she was still staring and then we looked at each for about another 5 seconds. Probably one of the best feeling I have ever had...

Anyways does this mean anything, she started to ignore me on Facebook a couple days before so I thought she didn't like me at all, then she goes and does that... I messaged her on Facebook the same night just asking a general question about something we talked about and she replied back straight away which she normally doesn't do. Anyways that conversation was about 4 messages long :wink:

Aww yes she does. She defiantly does.
Reply 6
4 messages long.

Nice one!

Posted from TSR Mobile
When you get to ten messages then you are virtually engaged.
What about my literally 10,000? XD
Reply 9
Original post by Impressive
4 messages long.

Nice one!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sick conversation wasn't it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending