The Student Room Group

Sent my declaration form, got another one

Hello,

I have a quick question.

I applied for Student Finance for my 3rd year successfully and my application has been approved, I printed out the declaration form, signed it and sent it to Student Finance, however about 3 days later I got the entitlement summary sent to me by Student Finance which included another declaration form that needs to be signed.

So my question is, since I already signed and sent the declaration form before another one was sent, should I send this as well, or just wait until the first one is processed?

Kind Regards
Original post by Suldok
Hello,

I have a quick question.

I applied for Student Finance for my 3rd year successfully and my application has been approved, I printed out the declaration form, signed it and sent it to Student Finance, however about 3 days later I got the entitlement summary sent to me by Student Finance which included another declaration form that needs to be signed.

So my question is, since I already signed and sent the declaration form before another one was sent, should I send this as well, or just wait until the first one is processed?

Kind Regards

Just wait until the 1st one is processed :smile:
Thank you for help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending