The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hey. I just have the urge to do sexual things all the time. Like really horny and all. Like I can't go two days without sex? Is this bad?
I have benefit buddies rather than proper relationships (most of my guy friends) but I feel like people are only trying to be friends these days with me in hopes of getting sex?
idk

Perhaps you need to introduce yourself to your fingers?
Reply 2
Possible sex addiction, most likely typical horny youngster.
Not judging your life choices, but perhaps not a good idea to have multiple sexual partners on the go. Ya'know, diseases and such like. They generally tell you this in high school.
As for guys only wanting to be your friend for sex; if it's established that most of your current guy friends are "friends with benefits", then I'm not surprised there are other men wanting to get friendly with you. They probably assume you're an easy lay.

Sex is great, but self-love is an alternative and might be something you should consider practicing. Also, sex toys. Wait until you find a solid sexual partner, maybe even a relationship, and you'll probably find things get 10x better. Also, abstaining from anything sexual will probably give you the energy to pursue other things AND make your eventual next time mind-blowing.
Reply 4
Damn I need benefit buddies aswell! Any females willing to try me out! I think you just need someone on your level! Maybe try me out 😄?.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
You are in control of your body if you want sex have it if you want less sex then have less sex do what you want. People say they have no self control but that's a lie you are in control.

Do what you want do what makes you happy but be safe and don't get prego.....well unless you want to
Reply 6
Nadz not everyone can control it

Posted from TSR Mobile
I see no issues with having friends with benefits as long as all of you are using protection and are being grown up about what you do. Sex is great fun but please do keep it safe.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by michaeldouglass
I see no issues with having friends with benefits as long as all of you are using protection and are being grown up about what you do. Sex is great fun but please do keep it safe.

thank you for your comment three years late

Latest