The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Jubilee Court Mezzino Preston.

Hey Guys,

In September I will be a mature student currently looking at private accommodation. I would like to hear your thoughts on the new Jubilee Court Mezzino building? Especially, if you are currently there. I have tried to find student reviews regarding it with no results.

Thanks in advance,

John.
(edited 7 years ago)
There are no reviews yet because it's not open yet lol. First students staying there will be when you are, as it's brand new.
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by Johnstreat
Hey Guys,

In September I will be a mature student currently looking at private accommodation. I would like to hear your thoughts on the new Jubilee Court Mezzino building? Especially, if you are currently there. I have tried to find student reviews regarding it with no results.

Thanks in advance,

John.

Give me a reply if you find a website for the place, I'm interested too to know if it has Studio rooms that will become available.
Original post by Johnstreat
Hey Guys,

Thanks in advance,

John.

John I went to visit it earlier this week. Seems very nice. Still under construction some parts but all that will be cleared by Sept. next year and they'll be a games room too, with pool and table tennis free to play. Staff seem very nice, and it's certainly a secure place too. There will be gates installed and only residents in certain blocks can access their own blocks.

Washing is on site, not sure about the expenses of it. No ironing boards in rooms sadly, but there is one in the washing room.

Portergate is hotel style accommodation too which is quite new. Has all the plates and cutlery included but it's too far out of my price range sadly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending