The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

About Accommodation

hey guys i am from India. i have applied for masters course in design for Sept 2016. i would like to have suggestions for accommodation like whether i should go for University accommodation or Private.? which private accommodation is good.?
Reply 1
Private is good, I think if you go for APPS student living, Unilodge are fine but please do not go for Lynden House accomodation which is owned by the university. The place is nice, quiet only 18 mins walk to the university but the landlord is very bad. He will try to find excuses to charge students if he thinks something is not clean enough in his eyes in the kitchen. It is currently 133 pounds per week not sure if it will be higher this year but for that amount of money the kitchen water pipes are bad, it gets clogged very easily. Fire alarms always ring on Friday afternoon, sometimes out of the blue the fire alarm will ring and it takes a long time for the people to come over to fix, after a couple of hours when it is the worst the situation. Sometimes its ok.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
ohh and what about Study inn..?

Quick Reply

Latest