The Student Room Group

Abortion

What is your opinion on abortion
Original post by PoundTown
What is your opinion on abortion

It totally depend on the situation. If someone is having loads of abortion because they can't be arsed to use some sort of protection then that is disgusting. If someone needs no abortion because the pregnancy has come at the wrong time due to financial or health situations it is OK. If it for the baby's sake or yourself then it should not be frowned upon. Especially during rape cases many people have abortions and I totally support it.
Original post by futurenurse99
It totally depend on the situation. If someone is having loads of abortion because they can't be arsed to use some sort of protection then that is disgusting. If someone needs no abortion because the pregnancy has come at the wrong time due to financial or health situations it is OK. If it for the baby's sake or yourself then it should not be frowned upon. Especially during rape cases many people have abortions and I totally support it.

I have a very similar opinion, I think in many cases it is justified. As long as it's not used like a form of contraception, because that is wrong when it is used like that. That is when it is most definitely not justified at all...
I am pro-choice. I genuinely believe that if abortions were criminalised we would be creating an extremely dangerous and hostile climate for women. I would rather women have access to facilities that safely offer abortions than having to resort to back alley abortions or other unsafe methods to terminate their unwanted pregnancies.

As mentioned by other users here, I too find it deeply irksome that some women outright refuse to take any precautions to prevent the occurence of fertilisation. Of course, the onus is on both parties involved, however, persistent recklessness is not a good look. As much as I abhor these reckless idiots, I do think that they should still be granted access to planned parenthood facilities. Mainly because it they're stupid enough to continously neglect any usage of contraception, then they should not be allowed to bring poor, innocent children into this world. Secondly, it would be a violation of their bodily autonomy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending