Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

AQA A2 Economics - Unit 3 & Unit 4 Revision Guides

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say! 26-10-2016

This thread has been created by me to advertise my revision resource for AQA A2 Economics (Old Specification for final A2 exams being in June 2016)!

I made a revision guide for each Unit, both being very detailed and made very closely to the spec, with every point you need for the exam. Along with the revision guide I have added boxes where diagrams should go, but they are only box form and need to be drawn by hand to complete them. If you are unsure of a diagram to represent the concept, I can help you with that.

The revision guides are very detailed but not waffley and tell you exactly what you need to know - they took me a long time!

As much as I'd like to just share the resource with you, I'm afraid that's not very economical of me, and there would be an issue due to the free-rider problem you see - so the revision guides are for sale, priced at £5 each (sent to your email), or both for £8. The guides have been a massive hit in my school, and they are very much worth the investment, previews are below for anyone doubting it!

Thanks for reading, and good luck to all those sitting the A2 Economics AQA exams at the end of June!
    Attached Images

have you already completed a2 economics? and if so what grade?

(Original post by theereflex)
    have you already completed a2 economics? and if so what grade?
    I haven't sat the A2 economics exams no, I'll be sitting them in June.

However, at AS I got an A grade and my current attainment in the 2 set's of mocks I did and my predicted grade is an A*. The content in these revision guides matches what is required for the A* also.

Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 17, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Cats: Yay or nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.