The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Ual central saint martins foundation 16/17

Hi,
I need some help. Im having serious confusion so I applied for the csm foundation and I got an conditional offer which is to have 1 GCE and 3 GCSEs and I do not hold any full A levels or level 3 qualifications cause I could not complete my studies so I emailed csm and they obviously said I would be rejected if I dont have the required qualifications. But I was going through UAL fees page and saw that anyone aged 19-23 studying their FIRST FULL LEVEL 3 QUALIFICATION do no need to pay fees (this fees were for 15/16 but hopefully will stay the same for 16/17) so does that mean I can study foundation if I dont have any alevels even when the course entry requires you to have one? Anyone can help me on this one? I hope this all made sense.
Original post by rur13
Hi,
I need some help. Im having serious confusion so I applied for the csm foundation and I got an conditional offer which is to have 1 GCE and 3 GCSEs and I do not hold any full A levels or level 3 qualifications cause I could not complete my studies so I emailed csm and they obviously said I would be rejected if I dont have the required qualifications. But I was going through UAL fees page and saw that anyone aged 19-23 studying their FIRST FULL LEVEL 3 QUALIFICATION do no need to pay fees (this fees were for 15/16 but hopefully will stay the same for 16/17) so does that mean I can study foundation if I dont have any alevels even when the course entry requires you to have one? Anyone can help me on this one? I hope this all made sense.

Hey, I'm going to the CSM foundation in September (if i get the conditions). It is free if you are 19 or under but you still need to have the conditions to get in. The fees and conditions have nothing to do with each other. Foundations are free for all people 19 or under but you cannot start it if you don't have the grades. Hope that helps x
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending