National 5 Physics 2015-2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ethan100
Section 1 : 20 Marks
Section 2 : 90 Marks
Assignment : 20 Marks

Overall 120 Marks

Thank you! x
Is there like a formula or something for answering the open ended questions? Like, what would you need to say to get 3 marks, just three different valid statements or..?
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Is there like a formula or something for answering the open ended questions? Like, what would you need to say to get 3 marks, just three different valid statements or..?

I just bullet point anything that comes to my head about that topic and I make sure it's relevant to the question .
Do we need to know about semiconductors n-type and p-type semiconductors as I don't remember learning this in class but it's in my How to Pass book, can't find anything about it on the SQA course notes either? :confused:
Do we need to know about semiconductors n-type and p-type semiconductors as I don't remember learning this in class but it's in my How to Pass book, can't find anything about it on the SQA course notes either? :confused:

no, semi-conductors are in the higher course. :smile:
Original post by Tayls102

Okay, weird how it's in my How to Pass book for National 5... Shall I just discard the chapter then? :s-smilie:
Okay, weird how it's in my How to Pass book for National 5... Shall I just discard the chapter then? :s-smilie:

Well i would discard the stuff about semi-conductors as they are definitely not in nat 5 physics. i have no idea why they are in the how to pass book, they are also in the higher book where it is supposed to be.

Don't worry about. Follow only what's in the course notes.

Original post by Tayls102

Wtf???

I am learning that now for Higher? You will NOT in hell need to know that for nat 5! If you somehow do... petition lol.
Original post by .Jeff458
Wtf???

I am learning that now for Higher? You will NOT in hell need to know that for nat 5! If you somehow do... petition lol.

Why the **** is it in my NATIONAL 5 How to Pass book?! Getting me stressed for nothing, never heard of it in class either. Was never taught this. Going to completely ignore this chapter until further notice, I don't want to learn unnecessary information.

Okay.

Maybe I will glance over the chapter.

But still.

Hahahahahahaha
Why the **** is it in my NATIONAL 5 How to Pass book?! Getting me stressed for nothing, never heard of it in class either. Was never taught this. Going to completely ignore this chapter until further notice, I don't want to learn unnecessary information.

Okay.

Maybe I will glance over the chapter.

But still.

Hahahahahahaha

Seriously don't look at it. The how to pass books do have a lot of mistakes. My friend actually wrote to a publisher about one of the mistakes. Don't waste your time. I just did a past paper and semiconductors came up at CfE Higher.

They are not allowed to ask you about it if it's not in the spec.
Seriously don't look at it. The how to pass books do have a lot of mistakes. My friend actually wrote to a publisher about one of the mistakes. Don't waste your time. I just did a past paper and semiconductors came up at CfE Higher.

They are not allowed to ask you about it if it's not in the spec.

I can second that, I bought the How to Pass Nat 5 Maths. Had a lot of errors.
I can second that, I bought the How to Pass Nat 5 Maths. Had a lot of errors.

Yeah but then again, apparently the exam did too :lolz:
Yeah but then again, apparently the exam did too :lolz:

hahaha JEFFF <3 LOVE YOU MAN

Didn't you say you were from Aberdeen?
Funnily enough, Jeff is too :wink: :wink:

Hahaha, thought I would bring in some bants to the nat 5 big boi's since I'm getting bored with the revision.

No homo...?????? If not... slightly concerned :s-smilie:

OHHH Me and him should meet up :biggrin:

JEFF, KING STREET TOMORROW ? <3
Hahaha, thought I would bring in some bants to the nat 5 big boi's since I'm getting bored with the revision.

No homo...?????? If not... slightly concerned :s-smilie:

Yeah No Homo :P

Want to meet up Union Square tomorrow ? :biggrin:

OHHH Me and him should meet up :biggrin:

JEFF, KING STREET TOMORROW ? <3

1 v 1 me m8. You'll get rekt bro. I do the jks.

She tryna start a brawl or something? :smile:

King street? DEAR LORD WE MUST NOT LIVE THAT FRAM FROM EACH OTHER. WTF. MATE, LEAVE ME ALONE
Aw. If university doesn't work out for me, I now know I can be a good matchmaker :wink: :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending