The Student Room Group

help! Could this guy like me?

I've just been wondering over the past two weeks if this guy could like me. So he's new at sixth form this year and I noticed him around just didn't think much of it. But it started with him opening the door for me as it was shut so I would've had to go round the sixth form but he saw me standing there and opened the door and I didn't think anything of it, thought he was just being nice.

But there have been occasions when it seems like he's always looking at me, I didn't think much of that either as I noticed he'd sometimes look my way when I was with one of my friends and so I started thinking he probably likes her... But then this week I had a double free and this other friend of mine that is also his friend she sat with me and he joined and we both were revising psychology and we started talking about this run happening in town and my friend asked me if I'm going I said no, but then some time after this he asked me if I'm going and I again said no and explained why to him. And it kind of startled me that he asked me that, and then we talked about some people dropping subjects close to the exams and he asked me what subjects I do. And I kept thinking he kept looking at me whenever I laughed as we were all having a good time so I decided to rest my head on my arms to see if he'd copy my behaviour and surprisingly he did at this moment, it could've been a coincidence though... Also when I was walking out the room I looked towards him and he was looking at me already.

Then today he sat facing me during a free and it felt like he kept looking at me so at one point while my friend next to me was talking I looked at him cause I thought maybe he's looking at her, but I caught him looking at me and he looked straight down after this.... I'm slightly confused as I'm starting to like this guy and it seems to me he is interested but before I send him anymore signs can someone state what they think about this? Thank you.
Original post by Anonymous
I've just been wondering over the past two weeks if this guy could like me. So he's new at sixth form this year and I noticed him around just didn't think much of it. But it started with him opening the door for me as it was shut so I would've had to go round the sixth form but he saw me standing there and opened the door and I didn't think anything of it, thought he was just being nice.

But there have been occasions when it seems like he's always looking at me, I didn't think much of that either as I noticed he'd sometimes look my way when I was with one of my friends and so I started thinking he probably likes her... But then this week I had a double free and this other friend of mine that is also his friend she sat with me and he joined and we both were revising psychology and we started talking about this run happening in town and my friend asked me if I'm going I said no, but then some time after this he asked me if I'm going and I again said no and explained why to him. And it kind of startled me that he asked me that, and then we talked about some people dropping subjects close to the exams and he asked me what subjects I do. And I kept thinking he kept looking at me whenever I laughed as we were all having a good time so I decided to rest my head on my arms to see if he'd copy my behaviour and surprisingly he did at this moment, it could've been a coincidence though... Also when I was walking out the room I looked towards him and he was looking at me already.

Then today he sat facing me during a free and it felt like he kept looking at me so at one point while my friend next to me was talking I looked at him cause I thought maybe he's looking at her, but I caught him looking at me and he looked straight down after this.... I'm slightly confused as I'm starting to like this guy and it seems to me he is interested but before I send him anymore signs can someone state what they think about this? Thank you.

Yeah, sounds like he likes you and is trying to figure you out :wink: Do you have any mutual friends you would comfortably confide in about it? Might be worth getting their opinion.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending