The Student Room Group

Does my boyfriend secretly want anal?

Been going out for over a year now. But lately I've noticed how much He likes my bum. If we have naughty video calls he prefers me bent over with my bum facing him, he loves doggy style and likes me sending pictures of my bum. Months ago we spoke about how he tried anal with his ex a few times and he said it wasn't that great but I'm starting to get the feeling he only said that cos he knows I don't like the idea of anal?
I'm afraid to ask him incase I've got the wrong impression plus I'm afraid of what his answer will be as I feel it will affect our relationship if he turns out to have lied about not liking it
Sorry I know this seems silly but I worry a lot about little things and this is starting to get to me
Thankyou for your time
Dunno. The only way to know is to ask.

I know people's experience varies, but in terms of being the one going in, mine is that it's not that great and it's possible to like the idea (taboo breaking etc) but not want to do the reality.

Even if he would like to do it again, he's not putting any pressure on you to agree, is he?
Original post by Anonymous
Been going out for over a year now. But lately I've noticed how much He likes my bum. If we have naughty video calls he prefers me bent over with my bum facing him, he loves doggy style and likes me sending pictures of my bum. Months ago we spoke about how he tried anal with his ex a few times and he said it wasn't that great but I'm starting to get the feeling he only said that cos he knows I don't like the idea of anal?
I'm afraid to ask him incase I've got the wrong impression plus I'm afraid of what his answer will be as I feel it will affect our relationship if he turns out to have lied about not liking it
Sorry I know this seems silly but I worry a lot about little things and this is starting to get to me
Thankyou for your time

Why on Earth is he sending you pictures of your own bum? I just...no, I don't get it. :tongue:

Anyway, the answer is quite possibly. Then again a lot of people love doggystyle but don't necessarily want to try anal. I also have to question why he would "downplay" the experience of anal if he were trying to convince you to try it.

Communication is key in a relationship, and this is one of those times when you should do it. Talk to him about it. He may or may not want to, but if he does then it's entirely up to you how you proceed.
Reply 3
Quite possible to adore your gfs arse without wanting anal sex, speaking from personal experience. You can ask or just categorically state that you're not up for it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Yeah, he wants the A.
Thankyou for your time

if you're in a relationship with him you might aswell be truthful and say what's on your mind, that's what i do all the time X3 or when i was in my relationship with my ex and that's most probably the reason why my first ex dumped me ;-;
You most definitely need Jesus, ma'am. And so does your boyfriend, by the sound of it.
Reply 8
you need some sex in your life. even Jesus had sex
Reply 9
Thankyou for your time

First thing is, you are in a relatinship so you shouldn't be scared of asking him anything (I know somethimes is hard). My advice is ask this in a relax and cool conversation, no pressure.
Second thing is Why you think your not going to enjoy anal? If you never tried don't judge, do a little research abou it, what to do befor and after, how to clean, how to relax, how to enjoy. you never know until you try. good luck :smile:
Thankyou for your time

If you're ever curious just simply ask, they're your partner, not your parent!
If he gets annoyed over you bringing it up then he's being over dramatic and if he says he likes it then you've discovered something, either way you've found your answer.

It's quite possible he would ask by making subtle points like this but there's no way of figuring out without asking what he wants.

Quick Reply

Latest