The Student Room Group

GCSE Maths revision

Does anyone know any good websites/youtube channels to help with GCSE Edexcel maths, my exam is on the 26th :/
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by GCSEstudentxo
Does anyone know any good websites/youtube channels to help with GCSE maths, my exam is on the 26th :/

That depends upon which exam board you're on? But I'm sorry my main methods for Maths is looking through the revision guide and when I get stuck on a topic just search it on youtube to go through it :smile:
Does anyone know any good websites/youtube channels to help with GCSE maths, my exam is on the 26th :/

check my thread.... you may find it helpful www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3906471&p=62901465#post62901465
Original post by TheNerdxP
That depends upon which exam board you're on? But I'm sorry my main methods for Maths is looking through the revision guide and when I get stuck on a topic just search it on youtube to go through it :smile:

I'm doing Edexcel, and I've done every past paper I can find lol, and okay thank you I'll do that as I'm mainly struggling on vectors and surds etc.
Original post by fatima1998

Thankyou so much!
I'm doing Edexcel, and I've done every past paper I can find lol, and okay thank you I'll do that as I'm mainly struggling on vectors and surds etc.

I'm somewhat confident on vectors if you need help with any of the basics? Also, have you tried any of the predicted papers?
has anyone else not done any maths revision apart from papers...
Use Mr Bartons maths and Hegarty maths, both very good. It doesn't really matter which exam board you are on as many use the same topics. good luck . :smile:
Original post by TheNerdxP
I'm somewhat confident on vectors if you need help with any of the basics? Also, have you tried any of the predicted papers?

Yeah I've done the majority of them but I continue to stay on a B grade :frown: And with vectors I just struggle on "proving straight lines" if that makes any sense.
Original post by jazz_xox_
has anyone else not done any maths revision apart from papers...
Use Mr Bartons maths and Hegarty maths, both very good. It doesn't really matter which exam board you are on as many use the same topics. good luck . :smile:

Thank you!
Reply 9
Reply 10
http://mathswebsite.com/ have some really good content - helped me loads
I think this website is really good. It has worksheets on all the topics for your syllabus and it has videos on how to do them.
http://fhsmathsrevise.weebly.com/topic-book-answers.html

I would also recommend MathsGenie. Their usually quite good with predicting papers.

Quick Reply

Latest