The Student Room Group

What are you doing today?

I want to study for my a level exams next week, as well as watch eurovision tonight so I be flicking through a load of pre made flashcards since I don't want to miss it! :biggrin:

So I wondered what are your plans for this evening?
are you revising and not watching? :smile: or are you multitasking? or are you being a triple multitasker and watching BGT, eurovision, and studying all at once? - if this is even possible I would like to know!!
BUMP. :frown:
Watching women's FA cup final at the moment, then some TBBT until Pointless Celebrities is on, and then Back To The Future followed by 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown, and 'studying' with my notes while doing all of that.

Whether it works.. :iiam: I have been doing it for 2 years whilst at uni. :rofl:
Original post by bizzy_penguin
BUMP. :frown:

Lol. Think I'm just going to revise and procrastinate on social media.
Original post by SeanFM
Watching women's FA cup final at the moment, then some TBBT until Pointless Celebrities is on, and then Back To The Future followed by 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown, and 'studying' with my notes while doing all of that.

Whether it works.. :iiam: I have been doing it for 2 years whilst at uni. :rofl:

Cool. :biggrin: Richard Osman's meant to be giving out the pointless points on eurovision tonight.
Cool. :biggrin: Richard Osman's meant to be giving out the pointless points on eurovision tonight.

:excited: that's going to be... another difficult topic :s-smilie: (I guess they'll get something on music)
I'll probably keep wasting time on this website, maybe watch some pointless as well.

Am still too lazy from being ill all week to even pretend i'm studying lol
Original post by Devinely
I'll probably keep wasting time on this website, maybe watch some pointless as well.

Am still too lazy from being ill all week to even pretend i'm studying lol

get well soon :biggrin:
Reply 8
Did 4 maths past papers, 2 bio past papers, watching a film now. Bought some revision guides on Amazon (kindle because I don't want to wait for delivery). Feeling pretty relaxed :-)
get well soon :biggrin:

hoping to do: 1) x3 C1 past papers. 3) go gym. 4) x1 Physics unit 1 past paper. 5) C2 theory recap.
+ IF big IF I have time revise M1 Dyanmics.

I have a big feeling I'm going to do really badly in S2. :argh: :hide:
Only 2/5 of the topics self-taught and I don't even remember them at all. :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest