The Student Room Group

Can I get an A*?

Hi, I have my first B1 AQA biology exam on the 17th May. I have been revising so much for it and have done all past papers and the specimen paper. I made revision cards for B1 and have thoroughly revised it. However, when I do the paper I keep getting A's or just under an A*. This also happens in my other sciences (Chemistry and Physics). I notice this when I am doing the papers at home (I may just be tired or a harsh marker). When I did my mock exams in school in the chemistry C2 paper I got 58/60 and in physics P2 I also just got an A*. In biology (B2) I got an A so that is why I am revising biology more. In all ISA's I got above 90%

I still need to revise for other subjects (ICT, R.S., History, Maths etc)

I was predicted a C when entering school in Year 7 but I am now predicted A*. Is it possible for me to get an A*?
(edited 7 years ago)
Yes, I am sure that you can get an A* if you work for it. I am predicted As but I wants A*s in all my gcses. If you work towards it there is nothing you can't achieve. Just keep up your good work, in the end it doesn't matter if you get an A or A*, you'll know that you have worked hard for it! Hard work is never wasted, I am sure that you will get an A*!:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by guy321
Hi, I have my first B1 AQA biology exam on the 17th May. I have been revising so much for it and have done all past papers and the specimen paper. I made revision cards for B1 and have thoroughly revised it. However, when I do the paper I keep getting A's or just under an A*. This also happens in my other sciences (Chemistry and Physics). I notice this when I am doing the papers at home. When I did my mock exams in school in the chemistry C2 paper I got 58/60 and in physics P2 I also just got an A*. In biology (B2) I got an A so that is why I am revising biology more. In all ISA's I got above 90%

I still need to revise for other subjects (ICT, R.S., History, Maths etc)

I was predicted a C when entering school in Year 7 but I am now predicted A*. Is it possible for me to get an A*?

This is such a ridiculous question... how would an answer help you in any way?
Reply 3
Original post by starstudent7
Yes, I am sure that you can get an A* if you work for it. I am predicted As but I wants A*s in all my gcses. If you work towards it there is nothing you can't achieve. Just keep up your good work, in the end it doesn't matter if you get an A or A*, you'll know that you have worked hard for it! Hard work is never wasted, I am sure that you will get an A*!:smile:

Thank You! I'll definitely try my best in the forthcoming exams :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest