The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Individual Instrumental Tuition Hours - BMus, Bangor

Hello,

I have received an unconditional offer from the School of Music at Bangor. I am intending on studying the BMus course, and wondered how many one-to-one hours a student could expect from an instrumental teacher on that course.

I have applied to other places, some of which have rather low numbers - Sheffield University, for example, only offers eighteen hours of individual tuition per year.

If you could let me know how many hours Bangor offers per week/month/year (any), I would be grateful.

Thank you.
Original post by fk1915
Hello,

I have received an unconditional offer from the School of Music at Bangor. I am intending on studying the BMus course, and wondered how many one-to-one hours a student could expect from an instrumental teacher on that course.

I have applied to other places, some of which have rather low numbers - Sheffield University, for example, only offers eighteen hours of individual tuition per year.

If you could let me know how many hours Bangor offers per week/month/year (any), I would be grateful.

Thank you.

Hi fk1915 :smile:

Your best option is to contact the department itself whether you email or give them a call :smile: Please find the details at the bottom of the page in the link below :smile:

https://www.bangor.ac.uk/music/

All the best :smile:

Sera (Bangor Official Rep)
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest