The Student Room Group

Psyb1 psychology predictions?

Hi guys thought id make a page for those doing spec B does anyone have any predictions for the exam on Monday for PSYB1?

im looking through past papers again and going to try and predict please note its only a prediction I have learnt everything .
Key Approaches: I was thinking humanistic or biological
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by sophieflower23
Key Approaches: I was thinking humanistic or biological

hmm I thought SLT for gender too but they could easily repeat the Qs from last year too :s-smilie:
Original post by lifegoals
hmm I thought SLT for gender too but they could easily repeat the Qs from last year too :s-smilie:

Im hoping for biological or cognitive for gender, plus humanistic or behaviourist for key approaches
Reply 4
same here! how have you been revising? feel prepared? I never feel prepared for psychology exams -_- :s-smilie:

Im hoping psychodynamic comes up for gender and behaviourist for approaches

Original post by sophieflower23
Im hoping for biological or cognitive for gender, plus humanistic or behaviourist for key approaches
Im hoping biological will come up because there is more to talk about. Im nervous for gender though

Posted from TSR Mobile
how did everyone find it?
Reply 7
For the graph question, did anyone draw a bar graph? or was the correct answer a scattergram>?
Reply 8
Ok wat about you?
Reply 9
I did a line graph😯
i drew a bar graph but i think its wrong, only because of the fact that a scattergram would of shown a negative correlation in that as the number of days increases the time taken for the dog to open the door decreases ?
I did a bar graph

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did a line graph with a line of best got but my teacher said that it could've been either a line or bar graph
Could the bars be joined together?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
I did a line graph oooops :frown:
Wait no I did a scatter graph
Does anyone have the unofficial mark scheme!!! They posted one for psyc a

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending