The Student Room Group

Audio files for GCSE French Listening??

Has anyone got any audio links/files to the Edexcel GCSE French listening past papers? I have the May 2015, 2013, 2012 and 2011 listen past papers but I don't know where to find the audios for them. I looked on the Edexcel/Pearson website but I still had no luck! I'm doing the Higher tier and the paper reference is 5FR01/1H.

Any help will be much appreciated!!
They there i am doing Edexcel GCSE French Higher on Tuesday and I found the Audios for only June and i found a page which includes the MP3s of on the Edexcel website.

http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-gcses/french-2009.coursematerials.html#filterQuery=category:Pearson-UK:Category%2FExam-materials&filterQuery=category:Pearson-UK:biggrin:ocument-Type%2FListening-Examinations-MP3

However i have been having trouble opening them once downloaded the folder so no idea if they are useful? maybe you will have better luck thank me lols

AND GOOD LUCK WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR EXAM
Original post by simplyseren
They there i am doing Edexcel GCSE French Higher on Tuesday and I found the Audios for only June and i found a page which includes the MP3s of on the Edexcel website.

http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-gcses/french-2009.coursematerials.html#filterQuery=category:Pearson-UK:Category%2FExam-materials&filterQuery=category:Pearson-UK:biggrin:ocument-Type%2FListening-Examinations-MP3

However i have been having trouble opening them once downloaded the folder so no idea if they are useful? maybe you will have better luck thank me lols

AND GOOD LUCK WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR EXAM

YES! Thank you so much man!!! It took a whole day to get a reply LMAO!! Damn! All of them work well!! My exam is on Tuesday also!! Good luck to you too!!

Also, have you downloaded WinRAR? I think you need that to open up the files!
YOU ARE WELCOME!! I managed to make them work for myself in the end! Fingers crossed its not a horrid paper lol!
(french is probably my weakest subject point lmao XD ) but anyway BONNE CHANCE!!
Original post by simplyseren
YOU ARE WELCOME!! I managed to make them work for myself in the end! Fingers crossed its not a horrid paper lol!
(french is probably my weakest subject point lmao XD ) but anyway BONNE CHANCE!!

Ahaha yeah me too - I hope I'm lucky enough to scrape a C! Bonne chance to you too!! :smile:
Original post by Perfection Ace
Ahaha yeah me too - I hope I'm lucky enough to scrape a C! Bonne chance to you too!! :smile:

Page doesnt ******* work

Quick Reply

Latest