The Student Room Group

Help please

I'm applying for a scholarship but aren't sure what to put down.

It just says 'to apply put down evidence of activites you've done' basically.

I assume I should put my name and when I'm starting Universty?

Should I put my University acceptance letter in it as well?

Thanks!
Er, fellas, I'm not one to double post so quickly it's just I'm going to be sending it any minutes so could do with any adivce. :smile:
Are there no guidance notes?
You dont reallly give enough information. Whats the scholarship for? if you are providing evidence or a supporting statement then its got to be targeted at something.

Is that all the details you have to put on the form? Presumably you select things that show you in a good light. Academics, extra and inttra curricular? Of in doubt I would have rung them.
Original post by Tiger Rag

I cant believe there is nothing.
Original post by Tiger Rag

http://www.reubensinghscholarship.com/

That's it there.
Original post by 999tigger
You dont reallly give enough information. Whats the scholarship for? if you are providing evidence or a supporting statement then its got to be targeted at something.

Is that all the details you have to put on the form? Presumably you select things that show you in a good light. Academics, extra and inttra curricular? Of in doubt I would have rung them.

Basically, it just says you've got to provide explanation and evidence of entrepeaneurial activities you've done and then write a 2,500 essay. I just feel like I'm meant to put my name or something? (I did email them about it about 2 months ago, no reply.)
Doesnt it make it obvious what they want from just reading about he scholarship?

Just cover those topics. presumably you have started a business that you can talk about in the terms below.
Think of it as a bit like Dragons den and making a pitch. Cover all the topics below in 2500 words. I cnat see what the problem is?

Young business people who have already shown initiative in creating their own business venture
will be required to demonstrate the nature of their business,
why they set it up,
what they achieved and
the lessons they have learned to date.
What does the future of business look like to you?
What does entrepreneurship mean to you?
Identify the next big domestic or international market and
discuss why you feel this is such a big opportunity.
Original post by 999tigger
Doesnt it make it obvious what they want from just reading about he scholarship?

Just cover those topics. presumably you have started a business that you can talk about in the terms below.
Think of it as a bit like Dragons den and making a pitch. Cover all the topics below in 2500 words. I cnat see what the problem is?

Good point. I was just thinking they might want details about me, but I've decided I won't put my name or anything, I'll just provide them with what they asked for. :smile:
maybe put in a few lines about yourself but not too long. You cna have a paragraph, but it seems they wnat your achievements.
You cna mention your personal strules and ideas etc. You just have to target it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending