The Student Room Group

Igcse ict

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Ahmed3651998
I didnt even think of cheating.

Any sensible person would see that what you are asking people to tell you (what is on or not on the practical paper) is an advantage over students who take the exam at the start of the week. However much you protest, are defensive or are rude to other students it is a simple fact, asking for information, with or without details, is an attempt at cheating to some extent. Just practice the skills you have learned like anyone else without asking for an unfair advantage.
Original post by DPD99
Any sensible person would see that what you are asking people to tell you (what is on or not on the practical paper) is an advantage over students who take the exam at the start of the week. However much you protest, are defensive or are rude to other students it is a simple fact, asking for information, with or without details, is an attempt at cheating to some extent. Just practice the skills you have learned like anyone else without asking for an unfair advantage.

Exactly!
Yeah i think u all are right I accept my defeat and my mistake too! Sorry guys especially u STUDENTATOOL and DPD99

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ahmed3651998
Yeah i think u all are right I accept my defeat and my mistake too! Sorry guys especially u STUDENTATOOL and DPD99

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm thats good, you see i am not used to losing ANYTHING, Be it an argument, fight, debate game or competition. I HAVE TO WIN
I am a bit spoilt like that :h:
GUYS; Just revise EVERYTHING. No point in believing this came up or that didn't come up, how do you know these people who you have never met before aren't just lying so we do worse than them! This is WAR! Do not let your guard down, It is immoral to try to leak stuff, and it may be a giant ruse!

Quick Reply

Latest