Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What was your end of year prank?
how was the year overall?:h:

best moment?:biggrin:

worst moment?:tongue:
What do you hope to do in the summer?

Are you glad that it's over? :redface:

What was the funniest thing to happen at school?
Lucky you... I dont get study leave i have to wait until May Half Term..
I didn't get study leave until June lol. What are you plans after GCSEs? If A levels what subjects?
Original post by C-rated
What was your end of year prank?

muck up day?
our school threatened us with "serious repercussions" if we tried to prank the school

anyway what we did was:
-tampons and pads on the floor covered in ketchup or something (all girsl school)
-porridge in the sinks
-honey on stairs
-took the computer mice and hid them
-flashmob during lunch where we all sat down and started singing hsm, whip nae nae, we will rock you, baby and other stuff
-trashed a classroom
-posters around the school
-last day we all stayed in the park until 8:24 where the school came out looking for us since nobody was in
-trashed our uniform
So did I.

Spoiler

Reply 8
Original post by sfaraj
muck up day?
our school threatened us with "serious repercussions" if we tried to prank the school

anyway what we did was:
-tampons and pads on the floor covered in ketchup or something (all girsl school)
-porridge in the sinks
-honey on stairs
-flashmob during lunch where we all sat down and started singing hsm, whip nae nae, we will rock you, baby and other stuff
-trashed a classroom
-last day we all stayed in the park until 8:24 where the school came out looking for us since nobody was in
-trashed our uniform

Now that's an end of year I can respect, good job! :thumbsup:
Reply 9
Original post by sfaraj
muck up day?

anyway what we did was:
-porridge in the sinks
-honey on stairs
-trashed a classroom
-trashed our uniform

:lolwut:
How are any of those "pranks"? Just seems like stuff that'd make the cleaners feel even worse about their menial, minimum-wage jobs
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
So did I.

Spoiler

aww :h:
how was your year?
Original post by sfaraj
muck up day?

anyway what we did was:
-porridge in the sinks
-honey on stairs
-trashed a classroom
-trashed our uniform

Lol we go to the same school (hi!)
Original post by sfaraj
no i did not cry...

do you think you're going to miss school or are you happy that you've left ?
Original post by Ishea16
aww :h:
how was your year?

Tbh, Year 11 has been absolutely ****. But I love my mates too much. I cannot even imagine being at my school without any of them...
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Tbh, Year 11 has been absolutely ****. But I love my mates too much. I cannot even imagine being at my school without any of them...

aw are you all going to different colleges?
Original post by Ishea16
aw are you all going to different colleges?

I didn't even bother to apply elsewhere, so I am staying put, while my closest friends have considered it even though they are not completely sure yet :redface:
Original post by RobML
:lolwut:
How are any of those "pranks"? Just seems like stuff that'd make the cleaners feel even worse about their menial, minimum-wage jobs

we were told the same thing, didnt stop us though :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by sfaraj
muck up day?

anyway what we did was:
-porridge in the sinks
-honey on stairs
-trashed a classroom
-trashed our uniform

Sounds like ungrateful, immature behaviour towards the institution who has helped you through your first (and probably last for students in your school) set of formal qualifications.
Original post by ForestShadow
how was the year overall?:h:

best moment?:biggrin:

worst moment?:tongue:

my no1 g x
overall: loads of ups and downs for me, as a year just beef but it was memorable after form split

best moment: hate this question since my whole mind goes blank... but the beef that i got into

worst moment: again mind gone blank, idk leaving my squad,
Original post by SeanFM
What do you hope to do in the summer?

Are you glad that it's over? :redface:

What was the funniest thing to happen at school?

-watch all the TV shows i couldn't watch and leave the country and forget i even sat gcses

-yes, im so done, now i can revise properly without having schoolwork drowning me in sorrow

Quick Reply

Latest