The Student Room Group

AQA Certificate (iGCSE) in English Literature - Monday 23rd May 2016 [OFFICIAL] Threa

Scroll to see replies

Original post by a987
That a good answer. How did you find the poem?

Meh I didn't mention that it was about a male prostitute but I talked about how certain words and phrases made it have a sexual and dangerous tone and just analysed those words... It was alright I guess... how did you find it?
Reply 61
Original post by Erythro Wolf
Meh I didn't mention that it was about a male prostitute but I talked about how certain words and phrases made it have a sexual and dangerous tone and just analysed those words... It was alright I guess... how did you find it?

Neither did I! Yeah i thought it was actually alright because im pretty bad at poetry..yeah i spoke about the dangerous tone too but I didnt pick up on the sexual part of the poem. People in my school interpreted the fox as a human or that the narrator wanted its fur!
Original post by a987
Neither did I! Yeah i thought it was actually alright because im pretty bad at poetry..yeah i spoke about the dangerous tone too but I didnt pick up on the sexual part of the poem. People in my school interpreted the fox as a human or that the narrator wanted its fur!

I guess it could be on a human, it a bit dodgy talking about prostitution when theres little clear evidence for it
Reply 63
Hello i'm a little worried because i think i ticked the wrong question indicator box...will i get zero?
Original post by marie_290
Anyone doing 'A View From The Bridge'?:h:
- any feelings/thoughts on what the question might be about?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :h: It was about Marcooooo! Btw, I dun foundation :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending