The Student Room Group

Submitted student finance without evidence

Ok, so I submitted my bit of student finance but I can't send any evidence off for 2 weeks. Does this matter? Will this suspend my application because I've left it so long? also, my mum wasn't working from 2014-2015 so what evidence do I provide? What she was claiming? She's working now so I'm confused. We can't do her bit because we don't know how much she was getting until letters arrive.

I've seen that you have to apply before end of May to get it in time for September. But I probably won't be able to send everything off until a week after June, will I get it late? :colonhash:
Original post by Sophielew
Ok, so I submitted my bit of student finance but I can't send any evidence off for 2 weeks. Does this matter? Will this suspend my application because I've left it so long? also, my mum wasn't working from 2014-2015 so what evidence do I provide? What she was claiming? She's working now so I'm confused. We can't do her bit because we don't know how much she was getting until letters arrive.

I've seen that you have to apply before end of May to get it in time for September. But I probably won't be able to send everything off until a week after June, will I get it late? :colonhash:

Call student finance and maybe look through this website for the forms you need to send to them. https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms.
Hope that helps.
If your mum was receiving benefits, she would have received a P60 which she needs to send as evidence.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending