The Student Room Group

Is exam season why my friend is ignoring me?

My closest friend at uni has been reading my texts for the past few weeks and not replying and every time I ring her she rejects the call. In the past she would always call back if she missed a call from me but now she doesn't. I know that it's exam period so she's very busy with studying but surely in 2 weeks she would have had some time to reply?
Some people completely shut out everyone when revising. Others get back to you, like myself. But its odd... dropping a text here and there doesnt hurt.
My friends have been doing that as well, I don't understand it either:colonhash:
I did that to one of my closest friend and that's because I couldn't speak to her anymore. She was always talking about herself and never asking me how I am. It was a very one-sided friendship and I'm not here for that! But it may not be the case for you. I guess you should just wait it out.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I did that to one of my closest friend and that's because I couldn't speak to her anymore. She was always talking about herself and never asking me how I am. It was a very one-sided friendship and I'm not here for that! But it may not be the case for you. I guess you should just wait it out.

She was acting off with me when I saw her in person then I sent her a text asking about a girl thing to do with 'down there' (basically hurt myself doing stuff and was asking her for advice on how to ease the pain) then she blocked me on everything after that :/
Original post by Anonymous
She was acting off with me when I saw her in person then I sent her a text asking about a girl thing to do with 'down there' (basically hurt myself doing stuff and was asking her for advice on how to ease the pain) then she blocked me on everything after that :/

Yeah I think you have your answer. Sorry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending