The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by claudsssss
Has anyone completed the SJT for BoAML?

Yeah. Untimed, 22 questions, pretty basic scenario based stuff. Pretty long text for each question tho, got pretty bored.
Original post by masterllecker
Yeah. Untimed, 22 questions, pretty basic scenario based stuff. Pretty long text for each question tho, got pretty bored.

Does BAML have a numerical?
Reply 2202
Original post by Turing
For S&T at MS, I got the tests (Numerical & Logical) on the day of applying (within a few hours).

Most likely will get it tomorrow then, thank you!
What tests are there for Morgan Stanley? For both Asset/wealth management and IBD?
Original post by A12R34
What tests are there for Morgan Stanley? For both Asset/wealth management and IBD?

Didn't know that MS have different tests for different divisions?
Does anyone here have a contact email or phone number for HR at Citi? One that isn't the campus recruitment one...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MaGeehkaal

I'm not sure either but thought I'd cover the possibility of it.

Yes I think they have. IBD is just numerical. As I read on this post other divisions have verbal as well!
Original post by anonymous543210
nah bro, mans got IBD interview at citi

when did you apply for it m8?
did someone have technical problems after submitting BAML's situational judgement test?
Turns out the Citi 1st round is a face-to-face LOL
Global Research London not open for BAML, Are only specific roles open atm?
Also, do Schroders have any tests upon submitting?
Does BAML have a numerical?

Donno, only got the SJT and nothing after. I either failed it or they screen after it. Completed it today so not too worried.
Original post by masterllecker
Donno, only got the SJT and nothing after. I either failed it or they screen after it. Completed it today so not too worried.

Is there any way to prepare for it? It's always difficult to guess what they want you to answer.
Original post by katuok
Is there any way to prepare for it? It's always difficult to guess what they want you to answer.

I don't think there's an art to acing SJTs and personality tests, just try to align your responses with the core principles and values of the firm and maintain a degree of honesty throughout.
What are people's views on alerting banks to offers we have from other banks (e.g. from Spring Weeks)? Is there a chance of having your application seen earlier or are you more likely to shoot yourself in the foot?
Original post by econ400
What are people's views on alerting banks to offers we have from other banks (e.g. from Spring Weeks)? Is there a chance of having your application seen earlier or are you more likely to shoot yourself in the foot?

If you actually have an offer then you might as well? Whats the harm? They fast-track applications.
Original post by econ400

yeah it works, however do it with mostly similar size bank/boutique
Original post by econ400

Surely by now you must have accepted or rejected the spring week offer? So informing them will let them know that you are preparing to reneg so not sure how they will see that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending