The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Commercial Paper
I was planning to apply there but haven't had time yet. I might still do so but it's unlikely.

I have an offer from a placement year for consulting but no graduate IBD offers yet. The struggle is very real.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats whats confusing lol. This thread is a mixture of summer internships and grad roles.
Original post by gman888
Thats whats confusing lol. This thread is a mixture of summer internships and grad roles.

Yeah there is a graduate thread but no one posts in it haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bored565
Got invited to a BAML networking dinner... what's the purpose of this?

free food
Original post by savonarollla
free food
loooooool
Following "past test" emails I have heard nothing from any of the BBs. Is it getting worryingly late now? When do they interview the bulk of candidates?
Has anyone done the UBS first round?

Willing to help out with RBC, MS, HSBC, PJT
Original post by TheParham
I worked out you can apply up to like 9 times bro, apply for daaaaayyyyyyzzzz

You can't be serious?
Original post by Deltasierra27
You can't be serious?

I think you can do 3 in each 3 regions
Are there as many equity research off cycle internship opportunities as for investment banking?
Hey have you heard back from pwp final round?
Original post by jchap9776
perella final round
Original post by Mimihe
Hey have you heard back from pwp final round?

replied to pm
It's been 3 weeks since I completed the video interview with Barclays, still haven't heard back... should I email them?
Original post by shandawg
Has anyone done the UBS first round?

Willing to help out with RBC, MS, HSBC, PJT

15min itw, they have standard questions. why IB, why UBS, tell me about fin crisis
Anyone know if DB have held any ACs so far for FT global markets?
I applied for IBD. NO REPLY!!!!
this drives me crazy
anyone applied for JPM Asia jumpstart investment banking event?
I did video interview a week ago, still no reply
Original post by Kiwith
It's been 3 weeks since I completed the video interview with Barclays, still haven't heard back... should I email them?

Same here, I did it about 2 weeks ago for Markets.. What division did you apply for?
Reply 4757
Anyone done UBS AC or MAN video interview? Willing to help with DB,GS,HSBC PM ME :smile:
About Centerview, what happens after the first chat with Dartmouth and when does it happen ?
Anyone have any idea of the number of applications that are made for given summer internship position vs. the number that make assessment centres? I am wondering for BB and smaller but still big ones such as Nomura or BNP.

A few hundred applications?? 20 to the AC?? Have no idea haha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending