I’ve lost respect for my aunt, don’t understand her problemtowards me. I’m 26 and my mother passed away when I was very young.
Yesterday when I was leaving my cousins house, I said “bye” to everyone andincluded all the aunties in the room and then went outside the garden to saybye to another group of people and she started laughing because she thought Iwas embarrassing.
There are other times she’s started laughing:
1) At a cricket match, I was telling the person who updates the scoreboard thescore, everytime I spoke, I could hear her laughing along with other women. Sheobviously intended to laugh and make a mockery out of me deliberately, 70people was sitting by them.
2) I was talking to my friend and she started laughing, no reason what so ever.
3) My uncle said so “how is everything” and she looked at me in front of myface and started laughing.
4) My cousin was just standing next to me, she walked right past me and startedtalking amicably towards him and she walked on, didn’t talk to me.
5) There are other times too where she's ignored me.
Don’t understand her problem, out of all my cousins, I’m the only one who’streated like this, done nothing wrong, been through a very challenging life.
She laughs because she think I'm embarrassing or something.
Why is my aunty mean towards me?
|Four hours left to win £100 of Amazon vouchers!! Don't miss out! Take our short survey to enter||24-10-2016|