I'm studying... business
I'm interested in... Tea
My study level is... Other
I am Sarah, a student in a business high school in Switzerland. I am currently in third year of my apprenticeship as a commerce employee.For my English exams, I have to write a term paper about a subject related to the English-speaking world. I have to write it with information from English-speaking people. My subject is English tea-time. I have already contacted some people per mail, but I would like to try on a forum.
If you want to help me with my term paper, please answer these questions (the ones that you want, obviously). I would be grateful for your answers and very happy to learn about tea.
1. How many tea-times do you have in a day ?
2. What are the rules of each tea time? What do you eat during each tea-time?
3. How do you prepare a good tea ?
4. Which are the three most popular teas in United Kingdom ?
5. Which place do you prefer to drink tea ? At home ? In a particular café ?
6. Do you drink tea when you travel abroad ?
7. Are there other countries that have the same tradition ?
Thanks in advance for your attention at my request.
Hello, my name is Sarahbo!
|TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >>||17-10-2016|