The Student Room Group

Are Multicultraists the real racist extremists?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IAmNero
No, just because it doesn't conform to your world views, doesn't make it stupid

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's more so that it doesn't conform to our world view, and it is also stupid.
Reply 41
Original post by Multiculturalism
Its more "multiculturialism is white genocide" nonsense

Just because it does conform to your world views, doesnt make it clever.

Original post by SHallowvale
It's more so that it doesn't conform to our world view, and it is also stupid.

Oh good gosh, there's more of you?

Multiculturalism, you openly show your racism and desire for the end of white people, so shhhhh.

SHallowvalE, you are so arrogant that you seem like you would disagree with yourself. Stop.
Original post by Multiculturalism
Its more "multiculturialism is white genocide" nonsense

Just because it does conform to your world views, doesnt make it clever.

Listen, bring some arguments to the table, and people will see if your view is worth any consideration.

If it is worth consideration, but people don't consider it, then they are the imbeciles. You can only try.

I'm pretty sure not everyone here is an imbecilic white supremacist.

So, do you really not believe in assimilation, and do you believe that all cultures are objectively equal, including in terms of human rights and the good of people in general?
Original post by Catholic_
That says it all.

How about making it clearer, and saying whether you are a white supremacist, or that you think that there's a 'white genocide' going on, or whether you agree?

Because if you believe in the white genocide nonsense you must be an imbecile. If so, you'd prove you have no idea of basic biology, human's biological history, or any half decent grasp on logic.
Original post by IAmNero
SHallowvalE, you are so arrogant that you seem like you would disagree with yourself. Stop.

Er, ok?
Why not just forced them, by law, to stop practicing the illegal parts of their culture?

(as one would think is already the case)

It's not that parts are illegal. Some parts are outrageous. When cultures can do legal things such as using unofficial law courts for their own communities and call for the police to go to hell and a new legal system for Britain that behaviour should not be tolerated. People from other cultures can shut up about how Britain needs to change or go somewhere else.
Original post by Quantex

As for the comparisons to Nazism, is it Compare Everything To Fascism Sunday? It seems to be something of a trend.

lol now Hitler is being accused of being a multiculturalist

I suppose he's also responsible for "climate change" taxes
Original post by Madeline_H95
It's not that parts are illegal. Some parts are outrageous. When cultures can do legal things such as using unofficial law courts for their own communities and call for the police to go to hell and a new legal system for Britain that behaviour should not be tolerated. People from other cultures can shut up about how Britain needs to change or go somewhere else.

Aside from the fact that these things are all stupid, for sure, why are they important?

Unofficial law courts aren't legally binding nor would they have any affect on the rest of us. These would only apply to those following the religion and also those who wish to use them (not all people will).

Telling the police to go to hell is one thing but this isn't exclusive to immigrants.
Not, not really. At the same time no society or community should be force or told to mix with another society or community of background for the sake of it.
I like ethnic diversity, i.e integrating, mixed marriages, mixed raced children. But I don't believe all cultures are equal people come to this country marry within their own and never integrate expect their children to follow their culture and thus little countries form within western countries which does not make a truly integrated society. I don't believe in the concept of race I believe if you are adopted into a amazonian tribe in south america coming from a white family in london you will turn out like a amazonian tribe member, but why is western culture loathed so much? There seems to be so much self-hating going on for example the Japanese, have committed many war crimes conquered but aren't expected to loathe their culture & try get rid of it. I truly don't really understand the self-hating philosophy, all civilizations have tried to conquer & pillage land, they lost, Europe won why is it only the west who feels guilty all the time?
Aside from the fact that these things are all stupid, for sure, why are they important?

Unofficial law courts aren't legally binding nor would they have any affect on the rest of us. These would only apply to those following the religion and also those who wish to use them (not all people will).

Telling the police to go to hell is one thing but this isn't exclusive to immigrants.

Calling for Sharia law for Britian, death to British police and british police to go to hell is exclusive to minority cultural groups who do not respect British culture - i say remove them all from the country. I don't want a multicultural place where people can practice their own culture. I want a country where everyone in it practices the same British culture and traditions. If people have a different culture they wish to follow they can go somewhere else.

If people want to follow British culture let's welcome them to Britain, if they don't we should turn them away.
Original post by Madeline_H95
Calling for Sharia law for Britian, death to British police and british police to go to hell is exclusive to minority cultural groups who do not respect British culture - i say remove them all from the country. I don't want a multicultural place where people can practice their own culture. I want a country where everyone in it practices the same British culture and traditions. If people have a different culture they wish to follow they can go somewhere else.

If people want to follow British culture let's welcome them to Britain, if they don't we should turn them away.

Until such a time as any of that leads to a law being broken there isn't anything you can do about it. As much as that these opinions may be ignorant and horrendous, why should people be deported for having them?

What exactly is this ''British culture'' and what are the traditions? There is no ''British Culture'', I think, culture varies across the country and between individual people.
Reply 52
Well they certainly don't believe in consulting people before they invite unlimited amounts of other people from different cultures, it's their way or no way, reminds me of a certain man

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending