Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

best place to go on a lads holiday

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have done crete(malia) and playa des lingues, heard ayia napa was good but the drink is expensive, any other cool places.YTou know what im after

beer
    babes
    beaches
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    magaluf?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    why would you recommend it,whats good about it?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    everyone goes there... :p: not a bad reason. i'd recommend spain / greece i mean lads holidays aren't exactly meant to be to original destinations are they,,,,in fact the less original the better cos the more hot birds :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    where would be the best for hooking up with girls
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    haha i like the translation of lad's holiday :p: this is where women are recommended to go on holiday... http://www.usatoday.com/travel/deals...s-travel_x.htm
    but thats american... i think spain and malia and places like that are populaar with the ladies..
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Take a club 18-30s holiday. Or if you'd consider a city break, pretty much anywhere in Germany is good. In Osnabruck, for example, you get stupidly cheap (and good) beer, and there are quite a lot of ready and willing girls. Hell the pubs even give you free rubbers lol. Oh, and the youth hostels are ridiculously cheap.

If he defo want beaches: Corfu? Zante? Kos?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Kos and Magaluf are pretty much the essential student piss-up holiday destinations.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got back from Ayia Napa the other week, it was an amazing holiday, had a lot of fun! i reckon it's a great place for a lads holiday!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    the best place for a mans holiday is afghanistan

if you come back alive or not been kidnaped

then we will safely say u r a man
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Rhodes is meant to be good for that sort of thing
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    we went 2 magaluf last year n we luved it! a group of 10 girls went n dis year half of them are goin back 4 longer! the drinks are well cheap and they are well strong!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    LA or LV any day!....you will get much more than beer, babes and beaches over there
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Tallinn.

Beautiful babes everywhere you look who openly flirt day or night.

Dirt-cheap alcohol.

Pirita beach is literally a stone's throw away from the old town.

Cheap flights available.

Go there now!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    magaluf is chavaluf. its full of chav and ugly chavvy girls from uk. if u want hot babes go to st tropez.but it s quite expensive there.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    go to falaraki! thats where im going on wednesday!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you spend the £300 + on a 6 pack, a minibus to blackpool and a hooker down by the pier?

If you're feeling extravagant - you can chuck in a chinese takeaway.

Ourkid

EDIT: on a serious note - barce centre had quite a few very nice ladies, and you can also go nou camp - that's what I call a lads holiday
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juanveron45)
    I have done crete(malia) and playa des lingues, heard ayia napa was good but the drink is expensive, any other cool places.YTou know what im after

beer
    babes
    beaches
    Aiya Napa, the drink is not expensive it is dirt cheap, especilally if you are in a large group
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    If you can afford it, Bratislava. Its more a Stag Do destination, but the girls are seriously beautiful. I dont understand why i never seen one ugly girl, and why so many were absolutely stunning. Its like 70p a pint and there are plenty of sluts/brothels if you're into that.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Cuba or Puerto Rico, but thats a tad pricey, so go with Magaluf - cheap holiday, cheap booze, cheap girls.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 8, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.