The Student Room Group

Me and my ex boyfriend acts like a couple. need advice

me and my ex broke up for few months now. i broke up with him due to anger (i did not mean to say it), and he accepted it. i felt bad after that - i even begged for forgiveness but it did not work out.

any ways, we did not talk for a while then he contacted me. ever since then, he has been in contact. He once said he didn't want to be in a relationship...he still messages me even though i have not replied. I try to not reply as quick :'(. He always suggested to meet up. Every time we meet up, we act like a couple. he says he misses the time we spend together and he's happy when he sees me.

What does he want? or what is he trying to do?

In summery - me and my ex bf acts like a couple even though we are not together.
At the end of the day, do what makes you happy. Figure out what you want from the relationship/friendship, tell him and don't overthink things. :smile:
Perhaps sit down and talk to him and ask him honestly if you could maybe be together in the future. You could say that you're willing to give him as much time as he needs and that you don't want to rush things - but if he definitely rules it out then maybe distancing yourself or cutting contact would be sensible.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending