The Student Room Group

EDEXCEL GCSE RE TOMORROW (MAY 16th)

Any thoughts on it?? I'm really not feeling confident, i've found it soooo dificult to remember the content... Good Luck to everyone doing it too!
Reply 1
I'm feelin pretty cosy about it hopefully it goes well
I'm not feeling too worried about it, I'm just looking for potential questions that could appear based on what appeared in previous years.

Yeah, I think I'm ready.
Reply 3
Original post by okey
I'm feelin pretty cosy about it hopefully it goes well

There's just so much to remember! At least I know my key words though:s-smilie:
Reply 4
Original post by Fractite
I'm not feeling too worried about it, I'm just looking for potential questions that could appear based on what appeared in previous years.

Yeah, I think I'm ready.

Do you have any predictions about what is likely to come up??
I think I'm ready but I cannot say the same for the other paper on Wednesday - I've been focusing on unit 1 more this weekend.

Also does anyone know whether I'd be fine using a uni-ball eye pen for tomorrow's exam? Heard that they're not allowed.
For Unit 3:

A question on abortion (since euthanasia appeared last year), or maybe both euthanasia AND abortion.
Some question about the relationship between religion and science (probably a part d question)
A media question for Community Cohesion (that's the only section that hasn't had a media question yet)

Key word questions could be absolutely anything.

That's all I have so far.
Original post by thepewds_
I think I'm ready but I cannot say the same for the other paper on Wednesday - I've been focusing on unit 1 more this weekend.

Also does anyone know whether I'd be fine using a uni-ball eye pen for tomorrow's exam? Heard that they're not allowed.

I'm not sure, but I'd stick to a Biro, just to be safe.
Original post by Fractite
I'm not sure, but I'd stick to a Biro, just to be safe.

Bloody hate those... :angry:
Thanks anyways. You must be right - better to be safe than be sorry.
Bloody hate those... :angry:
Thanks anyways. You must be right - better to be safe than be sorry.

Yeahh..
If you hate those, the Z-grip pens are allowed and are less arduous.
what time is the exam tomorrow?
Reply 11
I'm doing unit 2, have done predictions for what keywords will be coming up in a new thread if you want to check it out. Just waiting for it to be accepted by a moderator.
Sure it will be okay, most of the re questions are just stating your opinion and remembering important bible teachings.
Good luck x
Reply 12
Original post by amber anderson
what time is the exam tomorrow?

Mine is at 9:00 :smile:
Original post by hans x
Mine is at 9:00 :smile:

thanks
Reply 14

I looked on the instructions on past papers it says use black ink or ball-point pen :smile:
Original post by hans x
I looked on the instructions on past papers it says use black ink or ball-point pen :smile:

Yeah I've noticed that too. I'm just a bit reluctant still... Do you reckon it's going to be alright if I use the one I want to then?
Reply 16
Yeah I've noticed that too. I'm just a bit reluctant still... Do you reckon it's going to be alright if I use the one I want to then?

Well bring the one you want to use and then a few back-up pens etc. You can always put up your hand and ask an invigilator before you start your exam or a teacher to be on the safe side but I'm sure its fine as long as its black (but its probs best to check)

Hm, I know you can't use gel pens? Is it similar to that, because I think gel pens tend to smudge when they scan them...that's what I've heard anyway. Actually, I recall a friend of mine using a uni-ball and that's all she'll write with and that was fine.

Quick Reply

Latest