The Student Room Group

Girls, I need help choosing glasses

So I've always had a really thin frame glasses because I thought the thinner they were the less likely they are to be noticed. But apparently there are specific styles that looks pretty dope. Do you people know what they're called because I have no idea.
Heres a picture:

Lets hope its on the specsavers website!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Someboady
Do you people know what they're called because I have no idea.
Heres a picture:
Lets hope its on the specsavers website!

That's a top class picture right there. The way that it just blends into the background is absolutely phenomenal.
Reply 2
Original post by Davalla
That's a top class picture right there. The way that it just blends into the background is absolutely phenomenal.

Lmao you people are way too fast.. i was just finding it xD :9
Bench?
They look like Ray Bans
Reply 5
Original post by drinktheoceans
They look like Ray Bans

Is there not a cheaper alternative lmao... one that I can get from specsavers?
http://www.specsavers.co.uk/glasses/mens-glasses?ban_a=10675&ban_b=10677&ban_main=10659
Original post by Someboady
Is there not a cheaper alternative lmao... one that I can get from specsavers?
http://www.specsavers.co.uk/glasses/mens-glasses?ban_a=10675&ban_b=10677&ban_main=10659

There probably is a cheaper alternative, maybe try going into a local store because it can help trying on glasses before buying them and you might find that it looks a bit different online than it does in real life.

It's kinda funny how the title asks girls to reply and all the replies are guys...
Reply 7
Reply 8
Original post by drinktheoceans
There probably is a cheaper alternative, maybe try going into a local store because it can help trying on glasses before buying them and you might find that it looks a bit different online than it does in real life.

It's kinda funny how the title asks girls to reply and all the replies are guys...

Yeah i guess I'll pop in and try them out... I thought they might have a name :/
Reply 9
They're just big ass hipster glasses. I've got some similar but not quite so big, I got mine at Specsavers. They can help you figure out which shape frame best suits your face shape etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending