The Student Room Group

Ricky Martin is a sexy man however

I knew he was gay from vida loca and Maria days from how he moved his hips. Any man who moves his hips like that makes you think twice. Generalizing of course.

Do you like men who can dance? I like men who can dance but when their dancing to soca/chutney music or Spanish where you have to move your hips, it's an ultimate turn off.
Original post by xobeauty
I knew he was gay from vida loca and Maria days from how he moved his hips. Any man who moves his hips like that makes you think twice. Generalizing of course.

Do you like men who can dance? I like men who can dance but when their dancing to soca/chutney music or Spanish where you have to move your hips, it's an ultimate turn off.

Again with the offensive and negativity generalization, as you're the reason in why straight men cannot express themselves without being called gay.
We live in an equal society, and you need to grow up.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Blue_Mason
Again with the offensive and negativity generalization, as you're the reason in why straight men cannot express themselves without being called gay.
We live in an equal society, and you need to grow up.

its just her opinion, lol calm down
Original post by mkap

No, you can't have opinions here!
Reply 4
Original post by DiddyDec
No, you can't have opinions here!

tell me about it :five:
Original post by mkap

But her opinion can be deemed offensive.
Reply 6
But her opinion can be deemed offensive.

so what lol are you really gonna get offended over one persons opinion on the internet?? do you even dance?
Original post by mkap

What kind of dancing do you like on guys?
Original post by mkap
so what lol are you really gonna get offended over one persons opinion on the internet?? do you even dance?

Yes, I attend dance sessions as it keeps me in shape.
Honestly I have immature girls call me gay, because of my interests and hobbies.
It needs to stop

Haha i dont really know, tho its funny if they cant :lol: if theyre as good as old Ricky id be dead suspicious :rofl:
Yes, I attend dance sessions as it keeps me in shape.
Honestly I have immature girls call me gay, because of my interests and hobbies.
It needs to stop

I'd never call someone gay for that but it will make me wonder. I'm just saying it turns me off I can't help what turns me off and on. You grow up and be confident how about that?

slag
Reply 12
What kind of dancing do you like on guys?

never really payed attention to it
Original post by mkap
never really payed attention to it

good little muslim, allah may allow u into heaven now, although allah said hell is mostly made up of females
I'd never call someone gay for that but it will make me wonder. I'm just saying it turns me off I can't help what turns me off and on. You grow up and be confident how about that?

Okay you do not find it attractive ,fine.

But why does it make you wonder?
It is not good to judge people
(edited 7 years ago)
Okay you do not find it attractive ,fine.

But why does it make you wonder?
It is not good to judge people

I know darling but I'm human.

Quick Reply

Latest