The Student Room Group

Opinions on big butts?

Idk, I've always been a big fan of curvy girls and it's starting to come in fashion, which is great. But, I'm getting a lot of stick for the size of my ass and I'm like ???

So, opinions?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by charlotte100200
I'm getting a lot of stick for the size of my ass

Is that a euphemism? Like, stick represents penis? So like, you're getting loads of penis for your ass?

Yeah, no, I didn't think so either...
(edited 7 years ago)
Idk, I've always been a big fan of curvy girls and it's starting to come in fashion, which is great. But, I'm getting a lot of stick for the size of my ass and I'm like ???

So, opinions?

double_dose2

On IG

:coma:
Well, if we're not allowed to lie then I like big ones.
Original post by Davalla
Is that a euphemism? Like, stick represents penis? So like, you're getting loads of penis for your ass?

Yeah, no, I didn't think so either...

Hah no thanks
Nah, I meant people always say things like "You're white, you shouldn't have a big ass" I just didn't know how to word it
Can we turn this into a big butt appreciation thread?

Or is that against TSR rules to post juicy butts?
Any tips how to get a nice bum? Going to gym after exams :smile:
Asses are admired nowadays why are you getting stick????

Wear some high-waisted shorts, post a picture of you turning around on instagram with some sort of #ass tag and sit back and watch your confidence level sky rocket
Reply 8
Original post by Chinese Noodles

I could spot you while you squat :perv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGUXyb8plNo

Skip to like 07:20 or something, she talks a lot, but the exercises she does from then on are good.

Edit: remember though that genetics still play a role. And that by exercising you are increasing your butt size through muscle. And in order to build muscle you have to treat it the same way as any guy/girl going to the gym to build muscle. That means you have eat clean, including sufficient protein, and you really have to work those ass and thigh muscles. You have to break them in order for them to repair and grow. And that also means you need rest, else they can't repair and grow.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM

[video="youtube;_JphDdGV2TU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU[/video]
Original post by SeanFM
Was totally tempted to post a Youtube link. Probably wouldn't have been worth it though :getmecoat:

So, opinions?

They r just mirin ur aesthetics grill n r jelly deep down. :wink:

I just hope u aint using no butt implants. :laugh:
(edited 7 years ago)

So, opinions?

I am always regarding the 'total package': if the big butts fit to the look of the girl, I would even like it. But to be honest, I rather prefer curvy forms for butts and body. And a certain seize of boobs, they have not to be too big and too small.
big batty girls are always the best
Can't lie, I like 'em.
guys can u answer this, am like size 6, got slim long legs but not too skinny got a bit of meat on them but i have a nice fat tight ass, like am worried because im slim with a big bum it doesnt look right.

(Deep) squats with a barbell and weights are good exercises to train your vascular muscles. Make three sets and twenty repititions for a single one. Do that three days a week in a gym and you would have a nice bum - in the sense of curvy and tasty - in just a year. Have seen that on girls who made such excercises and they are so...wow! :perv:
Reply 18
Original post by Kallisto
(Deep) squats with a barbell and weights are good exercises to train your vascular muscles. Make three sets and twenty repititions for a single one. Do that three days a week in a gym and you would have a nice bum - in the sense of curvy and tasty - in just a year. Have seen that on girls who made such excercises and they are so...wow! :perv:

that is just so much effort lol
Original post by mkap
that is just so much effort lol

Say ten repititons for every single set? with lighter weights? no pain, no gain! beautifulness means suffering.

Quick Reply