The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE English Literature Sample Answers Poetry, An Inspector Calls, To Kill a Mock

Poll

What is thee harder paper

Hi Everyone. This is my first post and I have some sample answers that I would like to share for To kill a mockingbird, An Inspector Calls, unseen poetry and poetry from relationships cluster. have a look through and tell me what mark you think it would be. Tip try to include every bullet point from band 6 in the mark scheme. Plus i got a really good file but the size was too large and if anyone needs it than just tell me
Reply 1
Hi, I was wondering do u per chance have any sample answers to Of Mice and Men. I'm really puzzled on how i am supposed to answer these questions. My teacher has been telling me that I have to mention language techniques but I honestly don't know how. My question is 'In this passage how does Steinbeck present Slim?' in the June 2013 past paper.
Reply 2
Original post by techtino
Hi, I was wondering do u per chance have any sample answers to Of Mice and Men. I'm really puzzled on how i am supposed to answer these questions. My teacher has been telling me that I have to mention language techniques but I honestly don't know how. My question is 'In this passage how does Steinbeck present Slim?' in the June 2013 past paper.

Look for language devices in the extract and than analyse them and comment on how that allows Steinebeck to present Slim.
Reply 3
Original post by techtino

Also what mark do you think my work is? And what mark has your teacher given you
I had a quick look at the Inspector Goole essay and it looks good -- It would certainly be a B, if not a low A.
Do you have any conflict poetry sample answers, if not do you anyone who has it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending