Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do I feel like this!? I need help!!

Announcements Posted on
Four hours left to win £100 of Amazon vouchers!! Don't miss out! Take our short survey to enter 24-10-2016

I've probably been crushing on this girl I work with for like 5 months, I have only just started, say in the last month, being confident talking to her and not getting nervous when I see her (I'm acting more like myself). I go everyday thinking about her and can't get her out my head, the only time I can is when I'm lifting at the gym... But that's only for about 2 hours a day, even when I play video games I still think about her. There times when I thought she liked me, we stared into each other eyes for like 10 seconds once (this month), however she had ignored 2 of my messages as well this month. We barley talk on Facebook anymore and we used to tag each in post but then she ignored a response that I wrote to her tagging me randomly. Then she completely ignored a post that I tagged her in and never said anything about it. By the way this was before we stared at each others eyes.

Today she told me about a customer that's been stalking her, and was saying 'why do people keeping messaging someone after they have been ignored'.... She ignored one of my messages before and I kept messaging her, but she responded to them. That conversation was awkward for me as I felt like she was trying to tell me something trough it. I'm always looking at her social media to she what she is up to as I can't stop thinking about her and it satisfy that pleasure of not seeing her...

I don't know if anyone will read this but if you did that was nice of you

Basically I don't know how to stop thinking about her I'm more on the side as she does not like me as she's told me that '' You'll be a good friend if I do that ''. I can't stop seeing her as I she her at work, do I remove her from Facebook? But she may think we are good friends and that it was weird for me to remove her. At the moment I'm just living day to day to go to work and she her/talk to her....

Just leave her alone and move on, I'd say she isn't interested.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 16, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

What do you wear to bed?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.