The Student Room Group

Brexit the Movie

Has anyone else seen this? I just randomly ran into it online, and tbh it has changed my view. I was (very begrudgingly) intending to vote Remain, but after this I will be voting for Brexit. If anything, it makes me quite excited by the prospect of a Brexit.

I don't entirely agree with the anti-regulation, free market obsessions of the makers, but of course no one can deny that excessive regulation is suffocating for industry. The biggest argument in favour of Remain for me was the question of what would happen to the City of London, but Switzerland does quite well being outside the European Union. And many in the city (currency traders, brokers) say that we will be better off outside; it is only a particular sector within the City (investment bankers) who insist we must remain

[video="youtube;UTMxfAkxfQ0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Thutmose-III
Has anyone else seen this? I just randomly ran into it online, and tbh it has changed my view. I was (very begrudgingly) intending to vote Remain, but after this I will be voting for Brexit. If anything, it makes me quite excited by the prospect of a Brexit.

I don't entirely agree with the anti-regulation, free market obsessions of the makers, but of course no one can deny that excessive regulation is suffocating for industry. The biggest argument in favour of Remain for me was the question of what would happen to the City of London, but Switzerland does quite well being outside the European Union. And many in the city (currency traders, brokers) say that we will be better off outside; it is only a particular sector within the City (investment bankers) who insist we must remain

[video="youtube;UTMxfAkxfQ0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0[/video]

Yeah.
It is long but good
Reply 2
Just watched it. I thought it was really well done and will hopefully sway the votes in the favour of leave.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending