The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Got 56, so no viva for me! Though Im a second year (going into third) on four year course. So still have time to turn it around and get that first :-P
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 81
Well done Robbie! :biggrin:
Reply 82
dobbs
2:1

score :biggrin:

(60.3% overall, haha!)

Awesome! Well done!

Also, well done to Robbie and Alex.

I don't get results this year.

My bf got a 1st. :smile:
Reply 83
Thanks!! Its a huge underachievement really, but considering the circumstances I'll take it and run like a nutcase. Just need to get like a first the next two years. Piece of piss.
Well done to everyone on their exam results. In particular to Kathryn (I knew you could do it).:biggrin:

I haven't got all my results in from Salamanca but thought I'd share some with you anyway. All were sat in Spanish, so in a crazy way I'm looking forward to sitting exams in English next year!

Law and Institutions of the EU- 5/10 Proof why I feel sorry for Law students and will never ever be taking a Law module again.

Political Sociology- 7/10

Electoral Sociology 10/10. (I'm dead chuffed about this result.:biggrin: I got the highest mark in my class for our individual projects, mine was about the degree tactical voting had on the Conservative victory in the British General Election in 1992).

I've still probably got another two weeks to wait for my final mark from Contemporary Nationalisms. Unlike Durham, it's up to the lecturers when the marks are released.
Reply 85
Proof that America is deisgned for idiots:
Historical Geography A-
Intro to Transportation A+
Urban Geography B+ (it may not have been a good idea to be so smug I didn't hand in all the homework)
Transportation Modelling and Simulation A+
Independent Study A+
Population Geography A
Environmental Decision Making A
Travel Behaviour Analysis A+
Global Inequalities A
All in all, I'm quite chuffed! :biggrin:
arkbar
Historical Geography A-
Urban Geography B+ (it may not have been a good idea to be so smug I didn't hand in all the homework)
Independent Study A+
Population Geography A
Global Inequalities A

*bows down to Ali's frankly amazing results, although to be fair I only gave my second semester exams in my list:wink: *
Reply 87
arkbar
Historical Geography A-
Independent Study A+
Population Geography A
Global Inequalities A
I think as a matter of fairness, results should be divided by the number of lectures attended:-P

It's the only way to make it fair!!:biggrin:

Well done *grinds teeth*
I got a 2.1 this year, so very happy and positive for next year :biggrin:
Reply 89
Congratulations! :biggrin:
Reply 90
Becca, was it you who got a 66 average in first year without ever having been to the library? and who promised me a sweetie if I did better than that?

67 baby :biggrin: hehehe.
Reply 91
sidekick
Becca, was it you who got a 66 average in first year without ever having been to the library? and who promised me a sweetie if I did better than that?

67 baby :biggrin: hehehe.

Damn you!

*gives sweetie*

:biggrin:
Reply 92
Becca
Damn you!

*gives sweetie*

thank you, thank you

:five: go us :biggrin:
Reply 93
sidekick
thank you, thank you

:five: go us :biggrin:

We rule the world.

:ymca:

Just a small word of advice though: lease, please DO go to the library next year. It will be necessary. :biggrin:
Reply 94
Becca
We rule the world.

Just a small word of advice though: lease, please DO go to the library next year. It will be necessary. :biggrin:
Like lectures and all that other 'cumpolsary' shizzle.

Piffffle-pie!

Reply 95
RobbieC
Like lectures and all that other 'cumpolsary' shizzle.

Piffffle-pie!

You better go to lectures next year, Robbie...:hmmm:
Reply 96
Becca
We rule the world.

we'll see :biggrin:

yeah i hopefully will at some point. although john's library is nicer, i might just hang around there. sure that'll be fine.

(oo just seen my rep - fankooo :biggrin:)
Reply 97
sidekick
we'll see :biggrin:

yeah i hopefully will at some point. although john's library is nicer, i might just hang around there. sure that'll be fine.

(oo just seen my rep - fankooo :biggrin:)

Most welcome. :girl:

HEY! How do you know how not nice the main library is if you've never been in there? :hmmm:
Reply 98
Becca
Most welcome. :girl:

HEY! How do you know how not nice the main library is if you've never been in there? :hmmm:

hehe i did think of that after i wrote it... i promise i havent been! :redface: i just heard it was big and scary. and i like john's library, it's small and has lots of theology books in it. and theology people, come to that, who i can steal ideas from. :biggrin:

i shall have to conquer my fear next year though. probably.
Reply 99
Aren't you a classicist? Or did my mind break?

Latest