The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yep that was a great exam, nothing i cudnt answer....=D

i had to go to toilet with 10 mins to go i was soo desparate LOL stupid science dragging on :mad:
Reply 2
yeh i thought it was ok too! both of the science papers have been easier than i thought they would be.
i thought it went alright :smile:

i did foundation though
Reply 4
Yeah i finished with 20 minutes to spare :biggrin:

Heyy!
i thought it went alright

i did foundation though

my mate said that foundation was really easy too
Reply 5
I know! I was so upset being call me weird but I actually like doing all the mathsy type questions :redface: They even gave us the formula for kinetic energy. I was like well that was a complete waste of time learning that lol.

Me thinks the grade boundaries will be high. Very high. It was so much easier than the mock!
Reply 6
the question about why speed affects more than mass was most challenging....

i put, kinetic energy is proportional to speed squared so when speed increases it is squared so inceaes exponentially where as mass increases, just the half of mass is timed with no squaring

is this right?
Reply 7
Was good paper but many people struggled on both papers boundrys will be lower.

TSR are in the top 25% of the country
Reply 8
Yes Reddevils

i put somethink like that 2 actualy i put exactly that lol
Reply 9
oh guud :p:

i think thats all the important exams gone now...i just have french, 2 RE exams and statistics
i think the grade boundries will be lower than last year defenatly!

some of my friends did higher and they said they thought it was really hard and that they have failed :s-smilie: lol!
Reply 11
jjkkll
Was good paper but many people struggled on both papers boundrys will be lower.

TSR are in the top 25% of the country

Well if we are the top 25% surely we can make comparisons between papers and see when they are easier or harder, and that was definately a million times easier than last years. This year there was absolutely no formula questions in chemistry (well apart from the one about the mass of calcium chloride but that's not exactly hard is it?) The physics was given to you on a plate too. My school is pretty dumb generally and most people found it easy...
Was alright. Better than the last exam where we found out radiation was on the specification (3 pages of work marked near a 0).

I like the way they actually gave the formula for kinetic energy lol
Reply 13
I thought this paper was alot harder than Paper 1..
Reply 14
It was easier than paper 1, but annoyed about a stupid mistake I made about percentage and grass, I put 0.02 % :angry:

But I did put working so I could possibly get 1 mark as it was 2 mark question.

The rest was pretty easy though :smile: and I think I did well in paper 1 as well so pretty confident of getting my grade :biggrin:
Reply 15
I thought that was pretty easy too. Only a couple i couldn't answer.

What did everyone get for the sun's two balanced forces?

Thanks.
Can't remember the questions on the paper... pushing exams out of my memory once they're done!! :biggrin:

Anyone think it's because they'll be in this "I really can't be arsed" mood because it's the last year of this exam? lol
Reply 17
Kt.b
It was easier than paper 1, but annoyed about a stupid mistake I made about percentage and grass, I put 0.02 % :angry:

But I did put working so I could possibly get 1 mark as it was 2 mark question.

The rest was pretty easy though :smile: and I think I did well in paper 1 as well so pretty confident of getting my grade :biggrin:

It was a two mark question wasn't it? So for the one mark you had to get the complete and correct working and for two marks the right answer. So sorry I don't think you will have got all the marks since you didn't put X100 :frown: I'm sure you did really well on the rest of the paper though :smile:
Reply 18
DarkWhite
Can't remember the questions on the paper... pushing exams out of my memory once they're done!! :biggrin:

Anyone think it's because they'll be in this "I really can't be arsed" mood because it's the last year of this exam? lol

Yeah I was thinking that lol.
Reply 19
SSingh23
I thought that was pretty easy too. Only a couple i couldn't answer.

What did everyone get for the sun's two balanced forces?

Thanks.

i put pull and push... haha lol!!

Latest