The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
dancingbeth
It was a two mark question wasn't it? So for the one mark you had to get the complete and correct working and for two marks the right answer. So sorry I don't think you will have got all the marks since you didn't put X100 :frown: I'm sure you did really well on the rest of the paper though :smile:

Oh well.

i doubt 2 marks will drop me a whole grade though, so that's cool :p:
Reply 21
SSingh23
I thought that was pretty easy too. Only a couple i couldn't answer.

What did everyone get for the sun's two balanced forces?

Thanks.

I put gravitational attraction and outward force of nuclear fusion :biggrin:
Reply 22
So easy! No moles :biggrin: I was too lazy to revise them... (oops)

I think the only thing I didn't know were the suns two balanced forces. Gravity and something else, maybe?

Hopefully this paper has boosted my grade up a bit, I didn't do very well in Paper 1.
Reply 23
what is the meaning of sustainable development.?

i put the development that doesnt use the natural environment.. is tht correct????
Reply 24
fahmiaziz
what is the meaning of sustainable development.?

i put the development that doesnt use the natural environment.. is tht correct????

Aiming to meet the needs of the present generation without comprimising the ability of future generations to meet their needs. It creates a natural balance between people and the environment.

Thank god for Geography exam Monday :p:
Reply 25
i said the obvious thing, that it is development at a rate that is sustainable for the years to come, with minimal effect on the environment.

Don't know wether it is right though
Reply 26
Kt.b
Aiming to meet the needs of the present generation without comprimising the ability of future generations to meet their needs. It creates a natural balance between people and the environment.

so im wrong then/.. dang!!!!!!
I put gravity and heat.

I was confused about the one about ammonium and the question was something like "what substances are in the reaction mixture at equalibrium"

I didnt know what to out so i said "nitrogen, hydrogen, ammonia and iron (as iron is the catalyst)
Reply 28
Omg.

Just realised there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on carbon/ nitrogen cycle.

And we were told it comes up every year.
Reply 29
Kt.b

haha same here although mine answer wasnt as intelligent sounding as yours i just said developement that doesnt harm or damage the enviroment.

what did you get for that energy graphy with X , y and z?
was it that the reaction was exothermic?
Reply 30
I put Gravity and Outward expansion

will i get the mark????????
There was.

It said about what nitrogen/nitrates were used for in a plant

I said protiens.

It wasnt really about the cycle tho
Reply 32
Kt.b
Omg.

Just realised there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on carbon/ nitrogen cycle.

And we were told it comes up every year.

yaaa i knoww....
Reply 33
:mad: yes there was numerous things that didnt come up, including much quantative chemistry which i spent all last week revising and got good at
Reply 34
no the reaction was endothermic

the reactants have less energy thn the products
Yeah, but some teachers probably don't understand the concept of, "The more often something has came up in the past, the less likely it's going to come up again" lolz
Reply 36
Yr that was annoying all the harder stuff and easier stuff that i knew best was left out

Oh well Still was good:smile:
Kt.b
It was easier than paper 1, but annoyed about a stupid mistake I made about percentage and grass, I put 0.02 % :angry:

But I did put working so I could possibly get 1 mark as it was 2 mark question.

The rest was pretty easy though :smile: and I think I did well in paper 1 as well so pretty confident of getting my grade :biggrin:

unlucky, i nearly made that mistake too until i checked. sigh of relief. phewwwwwww¬!:smile:
Reply 38
DarkWhite
Yeah, but some teachers probably don't understand the concept of, "The more often something has came up in the past, the less likely it's going to come up again" lolz

Exactly (dumb teachers)
I was glad eutrification came up and although it was minimal; the star cycle.

Bit annoyed that calculations didnt come up. Except the stupidly easy one about Mr!!!