The Student Room Group

Aston Villa FC Society III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by neal95
Reckon we could have done worse than sign Glenn Murray this season. Would have been cheap and a better bet than gestede. Can see us falling behind if we don't get at least a point tommorow. 2 big games in the next 3 days UTV

Our fans haven't got the man Utd mentality yet.

Because that's what we need in this league, we need to win 30 plus games and expect 3 points from every game because the winners this year will have to win 30 plus games

Posted from TSR Mobile
On the way to Villa Park, just hope we don't concede first with how fragile the confidence is.
i cant see a damn thing, all I know is we are 1-0 up due to a gestede headed goal to the bottom left corner assisted by a cissokho cross XD
calling a gestede hattrick lol. seems like we are playing to his strengths today, nice goals by all accounts. McCormack hopefully the first assist of many
Original post by neal95
calling a gestede hattrick lol. seems like we are playing to his strengths today, nice goals by all accounts. McCormack hopefully the first assist of many

It's just nice to see us up at half time

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah and 2-0 up aswell. glad we won looking forward to seeing the goals. good for grealish to get on the scoresheet too. Huddersfield have beat newacastle today and will probably threaten us more than Rotherham
That was a lot better 3.0 in the end, Huddersfield will be a tougher test.
Much better. Well done Villa.
I'm on the snakebites we need to celebrate tonight. Huddersfield on Tuesday will be a tougher test that wells will be a thorn in our side. same again with us servicing gestede please. want to see adama start also, get at them from the off
Strange feeling travelling home from a game happy :lol: Decent performance though. Grealish had a good game, as did Tish in the middle. Impressed with him so far. And Elphick and Chester looked solid at the back.*

The beer selection has improved as well!
Some sources are reporting that the man who died from tasering in Telford today was Dalian Atkinson, all unconfirmed atm though. From what I have heard and seen this man was a villa legend hope it's not true :frown:
Now confirmed RIP Dalian Atkinson Holte ender in the sky
I associate Dalian with when Villa were actually good. Who could forget this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E9FDiUTp30

RIP.
(edited 7 years ago)
Shocking. RIP.

I was only a few years old when he played for us. But he's one of those players that you still hear fans speaking about to this day. Top player from what i've seen and heard.

That goal v Wimbledon :sogood:
(edited 7 years ago)
Grew up watching Dalian Atkinson, can't believe it :frown:
Hoping they let me in tommorow, want to be part of the 10th minute tribute to Atkinson plus I think with a new regime installed at villa park, my self inflicted exile should come to an end. If I don't post during the game then you guys will know I was successful! Hopefully we get the 3 points for Dalian RIP
Villa are back lads.
The state of Huddersfield's goal tonight. Let down my f*cking bet didn't it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
The state of Huddersfield's goal tonight. Let down my f*cking bet didn't it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Another goal keeping mistake.....

Didn't kill off the game even though we had more than enough chances too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest