The Student Room Group

Aston Villa FC Society III

Scroll to see replies

Yeah Liverpool still owe money for the Benteke transfer as well.
goalkeeping coach tony parks has left the club
hearing some reports that we have had a 6 mil bid for bamford accepted. happy if that's true, exactly the sort of young English player we need and proven in the championship aswell
Original post by neal95
hearing some reports that we have had a 6 mil bid for bamford accepted. happy if that's true, exactly the sort of young English player we need and proven in the championship aswell

Bids for players without the takeover completed? I think not

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
Bids for players without the takeover completed? I think not

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep doesn't have to be complete as its a formality most likely
How long is it gonna take before its completed?
Taking a guess but I will be surprised if we don't hear anything by Friday.
Benjamin Siegrist has left the club to join Vaduz FC on a free transfer. Did anyone else know that bamford turned down an offer from Harvard university to pursue football and took his gcses and a levels a year early in addition to being able to play the piano violin and one other instrument he is also learning the guitar. I know he was privately educated but that's damn impressive.
Original post by neal95
Benjamin Siegrist has left the club to join Vaduz FC on a free transfer. Did anyone else know that bamford turned down an offer from Harvard university to pursue football and took his gcses and a levels a year early in addition to being able to play the piano violin and one other instrument he is also learning the guitar. I know he was privately educated but that's damn impressive.

I'd have gone to Harvard tbh. And I love football.
I mean Harvard is so prestigious but I guess he wanted to do what he was passionate about. apparently young callum robinson not going to be offered a deal and preston and Fulham interested. iirc he didn't do so well last season at Bristol city, maybe we should cut him loose and give him a opportunity to develop as I don't see him getting gametime here with sellers and davies etc coming through
takeover to be done next week apparently after he provided "compelling evidence of funds"
Original post by neal95
takeover to be done next week apparently after he provided "compelling evidence of funds"

Source mate? I'll be happy when this is all done. Seems to be dragging on and I feel like we're way behind other clubs for next season already.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Source mate? I'll be happy when this is all done. Seems to be dragging on and I feel like we're way behind other clubs for next season already.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/06/10/aston-villa-takeover-by-dr-tony-xia-to-go-through-next-week/
yeah lets hope it gets done asap
Least he has the all clear to takeover the club now.
Original post by Rock Fan
Least he has the all clear to takeover the club now.

Well apparently I'm not counting any chickens until randy is gone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well at least that's all sorted
Yea saw it last night that he had a meeting today to sign it off.

Now the old is gone let's see what the new does

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sky sports reporting that Bournemouth have accepted a 3 million pounds bid from us for Tommy elphick
This would be a good signing, he is a leader and proven at Championship level.

Quick Reply

Latest