The Student Room Group

Aston Villa FC Society III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rock Fan
This would be a good signing, he is a leader and proven at Championship level.

As with I suspect most of our signings this summer, I don't know him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Our second European Cup within ten years? :biggrin:

Can't knock the ambitions of Dr. X, I suppose.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Our second European Cup within ten years? :biggrin:

Can't knock the ambitions of Dr. X, I suppose.

One would assume that means we're going to spend a billion or more doing it if it's realistic.

Like all things we will see

Posted from TSR Mobile
Come on villa come on England tony xia claret and blue army lol
Was driving back from Leamington today and on kenilworth road I saw di matteo driving the opposite direction in his black Aston Martin.
Original post by neal95
Was driving back from Leamington today and on kenilworth road I saw di matteo driving the opposite direction in his black Aston Martin.

You say anything to him?
Original post by Wilfred Little
You say anything to him?

Nah I was in the car on A-road and he was going opposite direction at speed but it was definitely him haha. Would have been good to have a chat he seems like a good guy who wouldn't mind

:cool:
Looks alright I suppose, nothing special. Don't mind the buttons at the top but I really wanna see us donning stripes again
Reply 89
(edited 7 years ago)
What a hero. Welcome back :cool:
Reply 91
Chuffed for Petrov. What a guy. Inspirational.
Excellent for Stilyian. My cousin who lives in reading said tshibola is the real deal and we will be getting a midfield enforcer who can pass the ball well and will develop into a beast
Amazing to see Petrov back, imagine if he comes on for the first home game of the season, the reception he will get. Really pleased with the two signings we have made as well.
Who is getting/has got a season ticket for the year?? I am getting one as I am creating a new client reference using my new student address in Sheffield rather than phone consumer sales to sort my old one out XD. That one is redundant anyway as I only needed it to carry over away games from the previous season to get priority. Looking likely I will be able to get a Wednesday away ticket on general sale also as I will only get season ticket when my loan comes in. Atrocious how they are charging £42!!!!!
Reply 95
Villa are ****
Original post by neal95
Who is getting/has got a season ticket for the year?? I am getting one as I am creating a new client reference using my new student address in Sheffield rather than phone consumer sales to sort my old one out XD. That one is redundant anyway as I only needed it to carry over away games from the previous season to get priority. Looking likely I will be able to get a Wednesday away ticket on general sale also as I will only get season ticket when my loan comes in. Atrocious how they are charging £42!!!!!

I don't see the point in getting a ST for me tbh. I can pick and choose my games and a lot of the time I go for free off someone else's ST.

I'm hoping to do a lot more this season. Also do you ever watch our youth teams? I'd love to watch them love but where the **** do you find the info and tickets? It was never on the old website.
Booked my ticket for next tuesday when we play Cambridge United in a friendly.
Pretty annoyed at us not offering petrov at least a years contract :frown:
gil joins deportivo on loan with option to buy.....talented player for sure but never really settled and tbf should have done more in the amount of gametime he had creative wise. not that gutted tbh but not annoyed really either, probably best for both parties tbh as I reckon we can get a better playmaker in future. veretout to Marseille on season long loan to be announced soon apparently aswell.

Quick Reply